Blue screening every day

Decriptus

Blue screening every day

Post by Decriptus »

Is there a list of kids that cause console crashes? Over the past month or so Ive been blue screening (which I've never had this problem) and cant figure it out. I've done all the normal troubleshooting and clean my PS4 pro regularly. It has to be a mod but Ive uninstalled the most recent ones and still crashing. This is happening at random times during gameplay I could go 2 hours or 5 minutes before crash
Lexie

Re: Blue screening every day

Post by Lexie »

In the past, the name for my PS4 was crashstation 4, due to the many crashes on different games. Nowadays I'm using a Xbox series console and almost never had any crash and never had a crash with FS22.
Maybe it's a mod, tried already a base game map without mods? Also, did you tried a datebase rebuild and reinstalling the game?
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

It's not the PS4, I play other games with no issues and I'm crashing on elm Creek base map along with modded maps
johndc_92

Post by johndc_92 »

Decriptus wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:41 pm It's not the PS4, I play other games with no issues and I'm crashing on elm Creek base map along with modded maps
I guess its probably because of updates. Mod compatibility.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

I give up...I've uninstalled every mod I've downloaded with the last 6 months...still crashing
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Decriptus wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:06 pm I give up...I've uninstalled every mod I've downloaded with the last 6 months...still crashing
Have you reinstalled the game? Also never had issues on the PS5 FS22. However when I was still playing FS19 on PS4, the game would crash at least one every week, almost never had it on PS5 though.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Alma, Missouri: 140 Hours
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
That_guy_grizz

Post by That_guy_grizz »

I would 100% say that you are only blue screening because of a mod you have on your Map. I was experiencing this as well with a Sheep Farm Mod. I went back through every addition I added and once I removed that particular mod from the map...I never blue screened again. I was on No Man's Land and building up from nothing. Added the Sheep Mod for Milk and Wool...and started Blue Screening constantly. I removed the last 10 items and structures I added and saves and tested each one to see what the issue was. Once I got to the point of removing the Sheep Farm, I never blue screened again. Just a heads up, go through your recent additions and go from there. Some mods are not always good mods because of that.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

It has to be one of my animal pens....I deleted 4 of them 2 days ago and no blue screens since. And yes ..2 of them were sheep pens.