Hi I seen on here that someone is using the Thrustmaster hotas one flight stick with farm sime

Pm14

Hi I seen on here that someone is using the Thrustmaster hotas one flight stick with farm sime

Post by Pm14 »

Hi I seen on here that someone is using the Thrustmaster hotas one flight stick with farm simulator 22 on the Xbox One can you tell me what we need to do to get it to connect for using with the loaders on farm sim
Pm14

Re: Hi I seen on here that someone is using the Thrustmaster hotas one flight stick with farm sime

Post by Pm14 »

Anyone any idea what I need to do to get farm sim working with the Thrustmaster hotas one flight stick
Drmattymd

Re: Hi I seen on here that someone is using the Thrustmaster hotas one flight stick with farm sime

Post by Drmattymd »

Dont think it works on console. If you say you saw on here where it did, post a link
Playing on PC and PS4
zegg67

Post by zegg67 »

Hey
first make sure that Thrustmaster Hotas One is Xbox-compatible, connect it to the Xbox One USB port, and map controls in settings for loader operations..
lalefi

Post by lalefi »

Personally I have never tried this.

Tutuapp