"Start Overloading" not showing trying to load a slurry silo/pit

TercioNapoli

"Start Overloading" not showing trying to load a slurry silo/pit

Post by TercioNapoli »

Hi guys

I'm having an issue I can't seem to resolve with slurry tanks not overloading into the slurry silo or slurry pit.

Whenever the loaded tanker comes within the trigger box for either the "unload" and "load" trigger at a slurry silo/pit, the quick menu only gives me "R" to "Start Filling". There is no toggle or ability to "Start Overloading" the slurry from the tanker into the silo/pit. Refer picture attached - the tanker is only within the "unload" trigger box in that location shown.

Initially I thought it was the map. I tried other maps with the same result however. Then I thought it was an error that had crept in due to the number of mods I was using (Maize Plus, Advanced Loan System etc), or that one of the later mods had caused the issue as I did fill the shown silo once when I got the game.

I uninstalled the entire game, including saved games etc. Reinstalled the vanilla to try it that way. Still the same result. I tried different maps again in the vanilla, with also showing only the "Start Filling" option. The picture attached is actually the vanilla version of the game (no mods, no nothing). Oddly grain silos work absolutely fine, it is solely the slurry silos/pits.

This one has me beat. I have looked up previous posts online around the issue, but very little available. So I'm assuming it isn't a common problem. Oddly enough I did actually overload on this map when I first got the game (60K litres), then emptied it to inject in the field, since then have not been able to overload.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Guil

Re: "Start Overloading" not showing trying to load a slurry silo/pit

Post by Guil »

The image doesn't work but generally the trigger to overload is usually at the back of the the tanker so drive forward and it should appear.
TercioNapoli

Post by TercioNapoli »

TercioNapoli

Post by TercioNapoli »

Thanks Guil. Pic uploaded properly now. In the pic I actually backed into the unload trigger box, so in theory that should have worked?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Any chance you are using manual attach? If so make sure the hoses and pto are connected properly at the back of the tractor
TercioNapoli

Post by TercioNapoli »

Thanks, I just press "Q" to attach. Don't think I've every used manual. Taking a look at the options both in-game and main menu I couldn't readily spot either where to set this.
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's a mod and if pressing q works then you likely do not have it
TercioNapoli

Post by TercioNapoli »

I deleted and reconstructed silo's and pits as well, with no change. I'm wondering if there is something in the XML files I could check?. It's not a map related issue, as I seem to get the same problem for different maps I've tried and just for the slurry silo/pit, the grain silos work fine.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That doesn't look like a slurry pit. Not the in game ones anyway
TercioNapoli

Post by TercioNapoli »

It's part of the "Slurry Storage Pack" mod. It comes with the map.

Doesn't look like there is much of a technical community here, so I'll have to Dev Control it from the looks of it. Thanks anyway for your suggestions Guil, much appreciated.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Have a look on youtube, there may be something you need to do before you can unload into it or it may be simply a mod conflict
Guil

Post by Guil »

Looks like you have a conflict of some sort