STOP MICRO-TRANSACRIONS!

Nikis

STOP MICRO-TRANSACRIONS!

Post by Nikis »

Expectations: Oh? A new farming simulator for mobile??? Oh my god im so happy!!! Im gonna have so much fun! Im gonna drive the john deere 8r, my favourite tractor, and its gonna be so much fun!
Reality: Ive finally convinced my parents to buy me farming sim 23!!! Im so happy! Lets boot it up and check the price of my 8R!!! . . . Oh... my favourite tractor... is an in app purchase... eh... ill check out the most expensive seeder to see how much it costs... oh... it costs real life money + 120k....
Okay. This is getting RIDDICULOUS, giants is crapping on the mobile community, right now, they make us wait 2-3 months for 3 new tractors + WE HAVE TO PAY FOR BETTER EQUIPMENT ON AN ALREADY PAID GAME, this is just discusting, it wouldve been okay if the game was free ( farming simulator 14 ) but it is PAID, a micro transaction, on a PAID GAME, whats next, on the next title were are gonna have to spend our money on boxes and have to hope that we get what we want?
If you say " oh every mobile games does that " my awnser is: dont add fuel to the fire
If you say " oh its their game, they decide " my awnser is: the game is made FOR the player, we should be happy too
If you say " oh if you want want to pay dont buy it " i want to enjoy the better content without having to pay more on a game ive already paid for
We cant let this keep going, who knows it could spread to PC aswell? What do ya know maybe fs 25 is gonna include the " john deere" dlc and you have to pay for the john deere tractors..
Pease we cannot let this keep going, spread the word, stop micro transactions, just make the game more expensive or something...
Now we mobile players gotta wait a whole year to see if they listen..

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Merrlin

Re: STOP MICRO-TRANSACRIONS!

Post by Merrlin »

Well let’s summarize what you have written: You want more content but you don’t want to pay for it, right? That’s kinda ridiculous…

Make the game more expansive? Wrong way… I don’t need a 8R… why should I pay for YOUR Stuff?
If YOU want YOUR 8R and nothing else YOU can pay for it.

That’s the best for both. Most of the stuff is free, and guys who want special machinery have to pay for it. So the game stays affordable for the players who don’t need special brands or highend gear.

The PC game works the same way btw. Most things are free, if you want special equipment like winches or carrot harvesters ore even new brands like Vermeer or Kubota you have to buy for a DLC.

But there is a Solution: Work for free for Giants. If they don’t have to pay their employees the game gets much much cheaper. And maybe they have not use InApp Purchases to get some food on the table.
elmike

Re: STOP MICRO-TRANSACRIONS!

Post by elmike »

Hi,

First of all: I also do not like micro transactions. That's why I bought the game for the Nintendo Switch, although I paid about as much as you would if you unlocked all the real money vehicles...
But that being said:
Your app store tells you, that there are micro transactions.
The Giants page even tells you even which vehicles you need to unlock specifically.

So rather than complaining, you could have checked before buying and taken that into account. I'm not opinion, Giants acts very transparent here.

Elmike