FPS drops in straw harvest pack

MoodyRunkle

FPS drops in straw harvest pack

Post by MoodyRunkle »

I have started playing with the new straw harvest pack that just came out. I have bought the building that turns the pellets into pallets of pellets (try saying that drunk!). Im getting farily large FPS drops after a little while. Im not quite sure whats the issue, but my theory is that it has to do with having too many pallets (a trailer with 10'ish is where i started noticing the issues). But i could be wrong.

There doesnt seem to be an issue when the production isnt running. I can drive/walk around in there without problems, but once the production gets turned on and has been running for enough time to produce a couple of loads of pallets, the issue sets in.

At my current settings, im running with more or less everything set to highest settings in the options and my frames has always been stable at around 60. But when the above described issue sets in it takes me down to somewhere between 15-20 FPS.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Kruza

Re: FPS drops in straw harvest pack

Post by Kruza »

Yeah. We have the same issue on dedic server. When the factory is stoped, everything is running smoothly but when i start porducing pellets after a while the FPS will Drop prom 60-70 to 20-25.
It seem that the pallets of pellets are the problem. Sometime they just wanish and show again after some time. Maybe some mod conflicting with the straw harvest pack?
Last edited by Kruza on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moosey

Re: FPS drops in straw harvest pack

Post by Moosey »

Same problems again after it got converted to FS22. I've narrowed the problem down to PlaceablePalletizer.lua but can not have a look at it since it is hidden as part of a DLC. This problem occurs due to the statistics that the factory shows in F1 menu. Any ideas on how to disable that finction without access to the LUA?