Nintendo switch edition save game issues

pepsimnobx

Nintendo switch edition save game issues

Post by pepsimnobx »

Hi, not sure if I am posting in the right place, so I apologize. I bought the farming simulator nintendo switch edition and come to find out, it says this software does not support cloud save game data. I have tried several settings to no avail. I have had bad luck with the switch system loosing game data do to loosing the system, or getting stolen, or crashing. How do I back up my game save data? I see 3 files too save game progress but I can't save to a SD card or to the cloud. My understanding is game data is not stored on the SD card but on the console itself, this, the need for the cloud backup. Am I missing something? I can't conceive that giants, and nintendo would let this happen knowing the myriad of hours of game play this game gets, to just disappear in a unfortunate event. Image
Camo4546

Re: Nintendo switch edition save game issues

Post by Camo4546 »

If you want to upload your save data and download it on any other Switch, don’t look for that option in-game. Close the software and press + to see some options for the software. Here you can backup your save data (which it will sometimes to automatically) and you can also download your latest backup. As far as I know, this can be done with any software as long as you have your profile linked to a Nintendo Account.