Mod request

FenlandFarmer

Re: Mod request

Post by FenlandFarmer »

something bad got me on fs 19 i dont know if it was the bug code but i end up clearng evertyhng out and starting again.lost all my farms
Guil

Post by Guil »

UncleRico wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:18 pm
Guil wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:46 pm After I went to pc, it got to a stage that I wasn't playing the game at all and always searching for mods haha
Same, haha. I’ve curbed my addiction to like once a month now and it’s followed by a thorough testing routine. Not like the chaos I went through when I first got one trying to figure out which mod or combo of them was bringing my frame rate down to 1 per minute hahaha
I don't know when I last looked at mods. All my play is mp now and we have a set of mods the whole community uses
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Guil wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:46 pm After I went to pc, it got to a stage that I wasn't playing the game at all and always searching for mods haha
Tinkering with maps in GE is my vice :biggrin2:
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:45 am
Tinkering with maps in GE is my vice :biggrin2:
I only ever play with the map(s) unzipped so I can jump in with GE and change this or that. *thumbsup*
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Nugey12

Post by Nugey12 »

The only thing left I'd like to see is a wagon to pull behind the forage harvesters that would unload as you drive underneath it. That way the hired worker in the harvester just keeps going and you drive alongside almost like a combine and grain cart. We have one that we use on our farm IRL and it definitely saves time. The manure wagon mod that's on the modhub would be absolutely perfect, especially with the updated version that holds basically everything, except for chaff.
logan86725

Post by logan86725 »

John deer round baler can y'all add it please