Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
onlybr

Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'

Post by onlybr »

Hello,

I'm trying to convert some mods from FS19 to FS22, just for personal use, but I'm having difficulty with this error, several converted mods are not loading after pressing the icon in the store, that is, it appears loading constantly and when trying to buy, the message purchasing time is also infinite (I posted a video showing the problem). *thumbsup*

[youtube]https://youtu.be/GOvR4KspS-w[/youtube]

Code: Select all

2023-11-29 00:03 C:/Users/danil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS19_EMB202_converted/drone.i3d (17.35 ms)
2023-11-29 00:03   Warning (C:/Users/danil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS19_EMB202_converted/drone.xml): I3D file offers '4' objects, but '1' components have been loaded!
2023-11-29 00:03 Error: Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'.
dataS/scripts/vehicles/VehicleMotor.lua(267) : attempt to index local 'v' (a nil value)
2023-11-29 00:07   Warning (C:/Users/danil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS19_EMB202_converted/drone.xml): I3D file offers '4' objects, but '1' components have been loaded!
2023-11-29 00:07 Error: Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'.
dataS/scripts/vehicles/VehicleMotor.lua(267) : attempt to index local 'v' (a nil value)
2023-11-29 00:16   Warning (C:/Users/danil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS19_EMB202_converted/drone.xml): I3D file offers '4' objects, but '1' components have been loaded!
2023-11-29 00:16 Error: Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'.
2023-11-29 00:16   Warning (C:/Users/danil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS19_EMB202_converted/drone.xml): I3D file offers '4' objects, but '1' components have been loaded!
2023-11-29 00:16 Error: Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'.
2023-11-29 00:17   Warning (C:/Users/danil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS19_EMB202_converted/drone.xml): I3D file offers '4' objects, but '1' components have been loaded!
2023-11-29 00:17 Error: Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'.
2023-11-29 00:18 Console command: clear
2023-11-29 00:18   Warning (C:/Users/danil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS19_EMB202_converted/drone.xml): I3D file offers '4' objects, but '1' components have been loaded!
2023-11-29 00:18 Error: Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'.
2023-11-29 00:19 Console command: clear
2023-11-29 00:19   Warning (C:/Users/danil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS19_EMB202_converted/drone.xml): I3D file offers '4' objects, but '1' components have been loaded!
2023-11-29 00:19 Error: Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'.
2023-11-29 00:19   Warning (C:/Users/danil/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS19_EMB202_converted/drone.xml): I3D file offers '4' objects, but '1' components have been loaded!
logluamethod.txt
(176.31 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
XPModder

Re: Running LUA method 'loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished'

Post by XPModder »

Hi!
It looks like there is a problem with your i3d file and/or your xml.
Have you updated the i3d file to the current version, by opening it in the current version (9.0.6) of the Giants Editor?
If the mod in question is for FS19 and potentially even early FS19 it is quite likely that it is using an outdated shapes file format, which may cause a problem.
Try loading the i3d in the current version of the giants editor and if that doesnt work, use an older version of the editor first. Sometimes when updating old mods, you may need to go through several versions of the giants editor before the file is updated to the current format.
It also looks like the i3d contains 4 components, but your xml only specifies 1 component to load. If the first component in the i3d contains the vehicle, it will still work like that, but will always throw a warning when loading the file. Either get rid of the other components in the i3d, if they arent needed, or if they are needed, specify these components in the vehicles xml file in order for the game to be able to load them as well.
Das Universum ist unvorstellbar groß und wir sind im Vergleich dazu winzig.

Daher kann mir jemand der unter uns Winzlingen Unterschiede in Hautfarbe oder Herkunft sucht, nur Leid tun, weil seine Sichtweise so begrenzt ist!

Fremdenfeindlichkeit ist Menschenfeindlichkeit!
onlybr

Post by onlybr »

XPModder wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:19 pm Hi!
Have you updated the i3d file to the current version, by opening it in the current version (9.0.6) of the Giants Editor?
If the mod in question is for FS19 and potentially even early FS19 it is quite likely that it is using an outdated shapes file format, which may cause a problem.
Try loading the i3d in the current version of the giants editor and if that doesnt work, use an older version of the editor first. Sometimes when updating old mods, you may need to go through several versions of the giants editor before the file is updated to the current format.
It also looks like the i3d contains 4 components, but your xml only specifies 1 component to load. If the first component in the i3d contains the vehicle, it will still work like that, but will always throw a warning when loading the file. Either get rid of the other components in the i3d, if they arent needed, or if they are needed, specify these components in the vehicles xml file in order for the game to be able to load them as well.
I was talking to you in another post, I ended up discovering the reason for this, apparently it's a LUA error when trying to add a new vehicleType with the flight script in this mod. Regarding the other component errors, apparently because they were misplaced or the creator forgot about it, I ended up using another converted mod that also didn't have these problems, but as the flight script was the same, it presented the error "loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished" precisely because of the game does not recognize the modified vehicle type.
pastig

Post by pastig »

onlybr wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:36 pm
XPModder wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:19 pm Hi!
I was talking to you in another post, I ended up discovering the reason for this, apparently it's a LUA error when trying to add a new vehicleType with the flight script in this mod. Regarding the other component errors, apparently because they were misplaced or the creator forgot about it, I ended up using another converted mod that also didn't have these problems, but as the flight script was the same, it presented the error "loadSharedI3DFileAsyncFinished" precisely because of the game does not recognize the modified vehicle type.
Hello!
I have the same problem when I convert an FS19 mod to FS22. How did you solve the problem? Can you inform me? Thanks