Problem with Mod Pack Colossus

willian13

Problem with Mod Pack Colossus

Post by willian13 »

Hello, I have a problem with the unrealistic cutting bar of the Colossus 6000 forage harvester. It happens that when I'm cutting corn and I pass close to some place with grass (usually on the edges of the fields), it also cuts the grass and automatically changes all the content from the trailer to grass.

I'm using the Forrageira combination with the Titan Trailer, I had around 600 thousand liters of stubble and suddenly it returned to zero, when I went to perform a headland maneuver and passed the edge of the field where grass was planted.

One idea would be to remove the grass cutting from the Titan Forager cutting bar and create another, for example the Direct Disc 500, using the same ideas as the Pack.

In fact, this Mod Pack is amazing, I play a lot with harvesters.
KingSkyline

Re: Problem with Mod Pack Colossus

Post by KingSkyline »

I Also found a issue this morning with the Colossus 6000 it has no fill level to tell you how much the harvester has in the internal container & when the pipe is out it drops grass and straw on the floor without a trailer or silo nearby losing the product
JensChrDK

Re: Problem with Mod Pack Colossus

Post by JensChrDK »

KingSkyline wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:41 pm I Also found a issue this morning with the Colossus 6000 it has no fill level to tell you how much the harvester has in the internal container & when the pipe is out it drops grass and straw on the floor without a trailer or silo nearby losing the product
They usually have a function called "Unload here" in the F1 menu - see if that is activated - or else just get a trailer, problem solved.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick