Farming Simulator 23 mobile

XicoMobileBrasil

Farming Simulator 23 mobile

Post by XicoMobileBrasil »

Hello farmers. How has the experience been for you? From Farming Simulator 23 mobile game? :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Kalopsia82

Re: Farming Simulator 23 mobile

Post by Kalopsia82 »

Crappy, it's unplayable after latest patch (android)... viewtopic.php?t=200001
XicoMobileBrasil

Post by XicoMobileBrasil »

We have some tools here on the forum. For us to somehow get in touch with the Giants. We need to use this tool. If everyone reports here to the forum the bugs. Who knows, listen to us.
Kalopsia82

Post by Kalopsia82 »

XicoMobileBrasil wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:18 am We have some tools here on the forum. For us to somehow get in touch with the Giants. We need to use this tool. If everyone reports here to the forum the bugs. Who knows, listen to us.
True, submitted mine over 2 weeks ago, no response yet...
Wdaniels50

Post by Wdaniels50 »

I’m not able to get any pallets of materials out of my barn (pallet storage) but I can get bales of straw and hay. It says I have to sell some but I can’t get them out of storage to be able to sell them?? Also, my chickens won’t lay eggs. They are of the right age to produce eggs Have plenty of feed but no eggs appear over months time.
UndeadJester

Post by UndeadJester »

Cant we customize vehicle like the one from PC?
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

I have been thinking of downloading FS23. I have been playing the last three mobile versions which got me into the PC Version.

However the reviews on the iTunes store are not promising. Are they really charging real cash for equipment upgrades?
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
cbcain

Post by cbcain »

I have posted my issues with grapes/olives to the bug tracker page and have heard nothing, this was several months ago. Not sure how we are supposed to get answers from Giants. If you post it to the app store they give you a link to report it. I got an answer saying the support email doesn’t handle bugs and to use the bug tracker.

It would be nice if someone from Giants could give us some info.
Emzee

Post by Emzee »

I may have a similar issue. Bought land and can’t harvest at all is that what you have?
cbcain

Post by cbcain »

I can’t use a helper to mulch/fertilize/plow. I get an error saying “nearby row not found.” In grapes, the leaf removal/harvest both work. I can manually do all of the functions in both grapes and olives