Anybody play OGF USA 2018 V3 Final version??

Bickford Farms

Anybody play OGF USA 2018 V3 Final version??

Post by Bickford Farms »

HI.
I have enjoyed playing the various maps by BernieSCS, from FS 2013 up to FS17. I realize there are usually some bugs or problems along the way to contend with.
I really like OGF USA 2018 V3, final, but am stymied with a couple things.
The BGA at the David Letterman Farm. How can it be made to work? I can activate the switch and the auger turns but doesn't accept silage.
Also, at the back end, does the liquid manure spout ( or should it be Digestate) actually work? Input or is it Output?
I have not been able to follow the logic sequence using Editor to see any triggers at the BGA. Is it merely a decoration?

South Fork Ranch has the Dirty area triggers all up in the air ( using Editor). I just added the Animal Manners mod to prevent all dirty areas from accumulating.
Has anybody ever fixed these two items? Are there more problems?
I've tweaked a couple things myself.
Bickford Farms

Re: Anybody play OGF USA 2018 V3 Final version??

Post by Bickford Farms »

This problem can be easily repaired.

I left this map for a time and recently came back to it.
I now realize the digestateTrigger at the Letterman BGA was not working. The Kotte tanker, or anything else did not react when in the trigger, no notice of how full it was.
I imported a new, working 'liquidManureTrigger' from a different map. I placed it where it should be in the liquidManureTank transform group and it works perfectly. A simple repair, actually. Just make sure the indexes are correct.

I have been bouncing around in my various Farm Simulators and only came back to this map in 2024. It always irritated me that the Digestate tank did nothing. I may be a little wiser since my first post.