Dedicated server. Users get stuck synchronizing at 99%

Mulvebry

Re: Dedicated server. Users get stuck synchronizing at 99%

Post by Mulvebry »

Mulvebry wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:19 pm Hey guys, I'm having this same issue - when I try to log on to the server (ONLY AFTER THE FIRST TIME GETTING ON), it stops and freezes on the "Please wait... Synchronizing with other players.." message. Or in other words, I am able to get onto the game/server and play without any issues the first time, and then the next time I try to get on, it doesn't let me and freezes on the syncing message. I then have to restart the server and all of my progress is then lost.

I have a G-Portal server, 25GB mod space (running about 20GB or slightly less of mods currently - off ModHub and third party mods from FS22.com), up to 5 players, running the Green Valley Nebraska 4x (Ver. 2.1), crossplay disabled, auto-save enabled, and the option to not pause server when game is empty enabled. I have looked through the log text several times to see if there was anything that stands out or will tell me what the cause of the issue is, but I don't see anything crazy. I'm not super technical in this area of troubleshooting however.

Is there anyone that can take a look at my game log file and tell me if they see anything that would likely be the cause of this issue? I've also never posted on here before, so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section.. Thank you in advance!

log.txt
Since my original post, I have removed a majority of the mods, leaving only the gameplay enhancements for the most part. I am still having the issue with it not loading the game past the "Synchronizing with other players" part. Seeing as I haven't gotten any assistance thus far, here is my log from the most recent attempt at loading into the game with the reduced mods.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
log.txt
Newest Log w/Reduced Mods
(78.49 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Mulvebry

Post by Mulvebry »

Mulvebry wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:40 am
Mulvebry wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:19 pm Hey guys, I'm having this same issue - when I try to log on to the server (ONLY AFTER THE FIRST TIME GETTING ON), it stops and freezes on the "Please wait... Synchronizing with other players.." message. Or in other words, I am able to get onto the game/server and play without any issues the first time, and then the next time I try to get on, it doesn't let me and freezes on the syncing message. I then have to restart the server and all of my progress is then lost.

I have a G-Portal server, 25GB mod space (running about 20GB or slightly less of mods currently - off ModHub and third party mods from FS22.com), up to 5 players, running the Green Valley Nebraska 4x (Ver. 2.1), crossplay disabled, auto-save enabled, and the option to not pause server when game is empty enabled. I have looked through the log text several times to see if there was anything that stands out or will tell me what the cause of the issue is, but I don't see anything crazy. I'm not super technical in this area of troubleshooting however.

Is there anyone that can take a look at my game log file and tell me if they see anything that would likely be the cause of this issue? I've also never posted on here before, so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section.. Thank you in advance!

log.txt
Since my original post, I have removed a majority of the mods, leaving only the gameplay enhancements for the most part. I am still having the issue with it not loading the game past the "Synchronizing with other players" part. Seeing as I haven't gotten any assistance thus far, here is my log from the most recent attempt at loading into the game with the reduced mods.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

log.txt

FINALLY... After TONS of trial and error trying to diagnose this issue, I found the problem. I had tried several different maps, removed all but gameplay mods, and updated the Courseplay mod to the most recent update all with no luck, still getting stuck on the "Synchronizing with other players.." everytime I would try to get onto the server.

Well, it turns out the Super Person Mod (V. 1.0.2.0) was the culprit. Once I removed this mod, I have consistently been able to get into the game now. In looking at one of the sites with this mod (FS22.com), I saw that someone else had posted about this issue as well. Maybe it's because I also had the Easy Development Control mod installed at the same time? I don't know, but it's working again thankfully!
Ramos42825

Post by Ramos42825 »

Hi for me still doesnt work...I tried with normal game map..no mode at all ....its loading until 99 than it just stops! Please find the solve cuz I have this game for 4 months and I cant play multiplayer! *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown*
Squidward

Post by Squidward »

Getting stuck at 99%. Only solution for us right now is restarting the players game and trying to connect until it works. When it DOES work, and eventually it always does.

We have had this issue and it is huge until it isn't; and we end up connecting just fine after 1 to 10 tries. I tried logging into my own dedicated server that I rented for myself and friends for this game. I tried to enter the game 7 times and got in on the 8th try. I saved a copy of each attempt.

Posting logs. (size limited to 3 files)

FS22_GAME_LOG_1811.txt this is the 6th attempt to log in. Previous logs were similar.
FS22_GAME_LOG_1832_successful_login.txt This is the 8th attempt to connect. Successful.
FS22_SERVER_LOG_1832_Successful_login.txt This is from the server.

Edit: After much of this troubleshooting deep into the morning, it appears that this issue has to do with the save. I reverted it to an earlier time and the server works fine. I am just going to start a new map and have rules about hopw to leave the server to reduce issues. (Leaving vehicles & stopping AI workers before a player leaves)
Attachments
FS22_GAME_LOG_1832_Successful_login.txt
(89.77 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
FS22_GAME_LOG_1811.txt
(88.27 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
Last edited by Squidward on Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heinz0046

Post by Heinz0046 »

Unistall Manual Discharge mod. My friends and I are stuck in the same problem, that works for me.