Ps4&ps5 multiplayer connection failures

TheWizz19

Ps4&ps5 multiplayer connection failures

Post by TheWizz19 »

My friends and I are trying to connect on a multiplayer game and we keep getting errors when we are trying to connect. Any Tips on this situation??? Thanks
juvondy

Re: Ps4&ps5 multiplayer connection failures

Post by juvondy »

I have no answers, just wanted to add to the list. I am having the same trouble. 2 PS4 players had not trouble multiplayer game in FS19 but now on FS22 we just get a generic error "Could not connect to multiplayer game". I was not able to find the game in the search area so he sent me a an invite and I got the error trying to join his game from the PS invitation. Same when I created the game and tried to invite my friend. I. also don't see all the categories in the MODHUB as my friend does.
Covert_dragon76

Post by Covert_dragon76 »

I have a PS4 and a gportal account. I have been unable to get on multiplayer as well. I haven't been able to find my gportal in my server list on fs22. Just adding my issues to the list.
Kameizu

Post by Kameizu »

Just wondering if this is still an issue for people, I cannot find my gportal server on the multiplayer list and havent been able to find it since the game launched
Covert_dragon76

I found my g-portal today in my server list. It still won't connect but it's a step in the right direction!! Will try and post an update if anything changes.
Covert_dragon76

As of about 5 minutes ago I was able to not only find my server, but actually get on it with my friend on his PS4.
Covert_dragon76

So I am now getting an error when I try to get on FS22 again. Been playing it since November 24 with no problem. As of last night nobody in my server has been able to get on the server. It synchronizes, gets to about 97% and the it's blue screen with the following error code:
CE-34878-0
I have restarted my PS4, moved the game to the console hard drive, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and checked to make sure all my software is updated. Still getting the same error.
Peckish

Post by Peckish »

I am having this problem
Is there no fix to this yet