Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

mydixiewrecked

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Definitely huge. Not sure what most of the stuff is and it's best not to peak my curiosity lol. I was glad to see Celobuki mentioned the next Alma update won't require a new save. I like how that's becoming the norm so we don't ruin a game save. Also appreciate how Celobuki is trying to jam everything possible in for current saves and making the non save safe updates for last.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:24 am Definitely huge. Not sure what most of the stuff is and it's best not to peak my curiosity lol. I was glad to see Celobuki mentioned the next Alma update won't require a new save. I like how that's becoming the norm so we don't ruin a game save. Also appreciate how Celobuki is trying to jam everything possible in for current saves and making the non save safe updates for last.
Seems like if Celobuki sticks to the map making they might rank amongst the greats of map making before too long.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

UncleRico wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:25 am
Seems like if Celobuki sticks to the map making they might rank amongst the greats of map making before too long.
Definitely
Keade

Post by Keade »

Cleanjdmgta5 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:57 pm We need more British maps and vehicles best one so far ballispring
BallySpring is an Irish map not British :P
It'd have been British if based in Northern Ireland though its just outside of the border :)
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

[PS4|PS5|XB1|XBS] Automatic Water For Animals And ...

Is this going to be a set of animal pens because it couldn't be retrofitting plumbing to other pens because that would require scripting.
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Gugernoot215 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:19 am [PS4|PS5|XB1|XBS] Automatic Water For Animals And ...

Is this going to be a set of animal pens because it couldn't be retrofitting plumbing to other pens because that would require scripting.
I imagined it may be a water source that distributes to pens in the same way that things distribute to factories. Might be totally wrong though.
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

I don't think factories can distribute to an animal pen
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

The Automatic water for animals works as a silo extension placed filled with at least 5 years of water(understatement), so be careful about placing multi-fruit silos nearby.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Gugernoot215 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:41 am The Automatic water for animals works as a silo extension placed filled with at least 5 years of water(understatement), so be careful about placing multi-fruit silos nearby.
And if you want free $300M+ of money sell it, quicker than using a government subsidy mod to get max money. :lol: *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
sefilho

Post by sefilho »

Stopping by to thank you for the great launch of the Claas Xerion 2500/3000 Series tractors, me love it when creators dedicate themselves to launching models that we don't yet have.
Thank you Bartek_kosmos