Colossus Harvester Pack - A couple issues

anothergene

Colossus Harvester Pack - A couple issues

Post by anothergene »

Morning everyone. Not sure if this is the place to report this or ask the questions, but I can't find any direct support links for the Colossus Harvester Pack or anytwhere to submit a bug report. I'm having some issues with a couple pieces of in it.

The first one is the forage harvester. I have it set up on CoursePlay/Autodrive to harvest a field with two tractors and trailers running to collect the chaff. It works great if I"m using one of the in game foragers. When I hit the go button it doesn't seem to extend the pipe and will retract it if I've already extended it manually. It goes on taking down the crop, but doesn't put the pipe out and hence won't call the tractor/trailers. Is there some kind of huge amount of internal storage that doesn't show? I didn't let it just run to see what happened.

Second issue is the root cart. Another big harvest of sugar beats set up with CoursePlay/Autodrive. The harvester works great and calls the root cart fine and unloads. The problem occurs when the root cart heads over to empty into a semi trailer. It pulls up beside the trailer and seems to recognize the trigger point as it stops in the right spot, but never unfolds or extends the pipe to unload. I think I tired unfolding it manually before I started but it just folded it up again as soon as I kicked in the automation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. One more thing I want to say is I love this mod and gear in it! Keep up the great work.