Cows as decorations?

chedly_farms

Cows as decorations?

Post by chedly_farms »

Is there a mod pack to place cows as decorations? I just want to place a small corral for so cows just as looks. Is there a mod pack or something on all platforms that I can just place single static cows?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Jimbob0704

Re: Cows as decorations?

Post by Jimbob0704 »

I have them on pc for putting into maps but as I had them gave to me I would not be able to upload to modhub
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Eische

Post by Eische »

As animals don't die per default, why not just place any corral you like, put animals in there and never care for them?
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Eische wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:02 am As animals don't die per default, why not just place any corral you like, put animals in there and never care for them?
Corrals and pens have certain parameters and dimensions. I have a small specific area I would like to place a small corral for looks only. I don't want to place a pens and then have animals walking in my driveway or barn or out in the middle of the road, which is why I would just like to place a static cow "decoration".

Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:16 pm
Eische wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:02 am As animals don't die per default, why not just place any corral you like, put animals in there and never care for them?
Corrals and pens have certain parameters and dimensions. I have a small specific area I would like to place a small corral for looks only. I don't want to place a pens and then have animals walking in my driveway or barn or out in the middle of the road, which is why I would just like to place a static cow "decoration".
I can try and work something out in blender and see if modhub will accept it
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Jimbob0704 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:18 am
chedly_farms wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:16 pm
I can try and work something out in blender and see if modhub will accept it
I appreciate that. Please don't go out of your way. The reason I started the post was just to see if I missed a mod or something. I don't like asking people for mods (just Giants, lol) , so I do appreciate the offer a lot.