Farming simulator 22

Rugbyfarmer5360

Farming simulator 22

Post by Rugbyfarmer5360 »

I use a steering wheel for this game but got to use the controller to operate the loader is there way for all functions to operated from the steering wheel and get more than one function on one button
Thank you
DirectCedar

Re: Farming simulator 22

Post by DirectCedar »

Rugbyfarmer5360 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:47 pm I use a steering wheel for this game but got to use the controller to operate the loader is there way for all functions to operated from the steering wheel and get more than one function on one button
Thank you
I believe it is possible to program multiple functions to each button. The problem is that both functions will then occur simultaneously each time you press the button. Therefore this only really works well when you map multiple functions that can only occur in a specific context - i.e. IC controls that only occur when you are outside of a vehicle, can be mapped to the same buttons that control vehicle functions when you are inside the vehicle.

Getting a cheap joystick specifically for the loader would be a funner and more realistic setup to go along with your steering wheel, imo.
Noraf

Re: Farming simulator 22

Post by Noraf »

Dedicate one (or more) buttos as a modifier.
Then use the modifier + a button, and you don't end up with multiple functions that easily.
I got 3 multiplier buttons on my setup.....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...