wood/timber products unrecognized in productions

ilovetrains

wood/timber products unrecognized in productions

Post by ilovetrains »

Experimenting with wood/timber products. Trees go to sawmill that makes multiple items, specifically "wood beams". I take the wood beams to a production for palletts and barrellls that requires wood beams, and it says "wood beams not accepted here".

I can use develper tools to drop a pallet of wood beams, which the production accepts. The palletts look identical. If I hover cursor over each, they have the same description. I am ssuming some type of conflict.

I also want tnote that none of the products are sellable.

Is there a group of timber/wood productions that do not have these problems?
LS-Lara

Re: wood/timber products unrecognized in productions

Post by LS-Lara »

That is the classical problem of non-standardized products that are used in some mods. Luckily, in most cases such mods can be reworked with little effort.

What exactly are those two incompatible sawmill and production items?
Der Sinn des Lebens ist:
29.61%

Mein Traktor:
Base:
HP Pavilion 690-03xx
Core i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
2x Benq GL2450H
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Custom:
2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 C16 XMP 2.0
Samsung NVMe M.2 970 EVO Plus 500GB
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Logitech G203 Prodigy
Logitech Wireless F710
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

LS-Lara wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 pm That is the classical problem of non-standardized products that are used in some mods. Luckily, in most cases such mods can be reworked with little effort.

What exactly are those two incompatible sawmill and production items?
Using the platinum expansion sawmill and a mod pallett and barrel maker. the pallets and barrels are going to the beehive mod. All mods come from the Giants website, in-game modhub.

Very curious in that the Platinum expansion sawmill wood beams pallets are not recognized in game.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

The mods you are using are by ZoddelZockt, you are expected to use their Sawmill as it does not make the wood beams supported by the Platinum DLC as it has a different filltype name.