Zero Oito Evergreen Valley

Vlaamse Viking

Zero Oito Evergreen Valley

Post by Vlaamse Viking »

Hi,

Has Evergreen Valley been pulled from modhub for console (PS4)?

I had issues, crashing the game, so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled.
Now the map doesn't show any more.
Am I missing something or is it gone?

Kind regards.
Eische

Re: Zero Oito Evergreen Valley

Post by Eische »

Yep, it's not available for old gen consoles anymore:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=285587
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Vlaamse Viking

Post by Vlaamse Viking »

*thumbsup*
Eische wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:44 am Yep, it's not available for old gen consoles anymore:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=285587
Pennsylvania farmer

Post by Pennsylvania farmer »

Why?? It ran fine on my ps4 pro. Zero needs to take some of the stuff out that has no sense in being there. All the trucks etc just *censored* up slots for us console guys. Same issue with frontier map. I'm gamed for all his make being so realistic but there has to be a line to how much stuff goes in. And giants needs to realize that. Much of what's tested shouldn't even be on modhub due to conflicts or game lag. I feel every tree cut should be 1 slot dropped. Giants put a cap at 2600 slots which you can't even get close to without crashing. 18 to 2000 is the Max you can do buy the time you get everything you need plus the game is basically unplayable at that point. Sorry if some was off topic.
Vlaamse Viking

Post by Vlaamse Viking »

Pennsylvania farmer wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:13 am Why?? It ran fine on my ps4 pro. Zero needs to take some of the stuff out that has no sense in being there. All the trucks etc just *censored* up slots for us console guys. Same issue with frontier map. I'm gamed for all his make being so realistic but there has to be a line to how much stuff goes in. And giants needs to realize that. Much of what's tested shouldn't even be on modhub due to conflicts or game lag. I feel every tree cut should be 1 slot dropped. Giants put a cap at 2600 slots which you can't even get close to without crashing. 18 to 2000 is the Max you can do buy the time you get everything you need plus the game is basically unplayable at that point. Sorry if some was off topic.
I understand your frustration, i have the same idea, i just don't have the funds to get me a ps5. The game is for all consoles, so make it so it turns on all. But hey, who are we....
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Vlaamse Viking wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm
I understand your frustration, i have the same idea, i just don't have the funds to get me a ps5. The game is for all consoles, so make it so it turns on all. But hey, who are we....
It’s free content created by a third party. Giants doesn’t have anything to do with it’s creation. The idea of limiting the modhub to only what older generation consoles can handle would be extremely frustrating for everyone who’s upgraded
aFrigginHoople

Post by aFrigginHoople »

Really enjoying Evergreen Valley on Xbox, its an awesome concept and really enjoying the mining. There's only 1 gripe I have which is pretty problematic at the moment. Mining is very dependent on providing the supplies by container, now that's not the issue, the issue is shipping the containers to the locations. Mainly the mine to the north west and the marble mine. The railroad crossings there are clipping too high, most trucks get stuck going over, using a truck with a tall suspension helps, but then all my low loaders get stuck. And visually there is no clipping, but it is causing collision. Could you please rectify this issue. I'm really enjoying the map and would hate to put it away for such a thing. Thank you and love your work, keep it up!
CraftHard

Post by CraftHard »

How do I contact or write to Zero Oito? In the mine on the Frontier map, there are visually carrots instead of piles of iron ore
Last edited by CraftHard on Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.