My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

Disasterlein

Re: My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

Post by Disasterlein »

Basic:
Would like to see more fruits and productions.
also I would wish for a nice harbor with cargo ships on a more island like map. So you can place and sell your products there like it is done with the train.
Same idea for an airport and a cargo airplane. This would give some other sellpoints.

Additionally:
Also i would wish for fish/shell farming. On a island like map you could place it near the water. The farm would spawn some animals nearby in a calculated period of time. Those you should collect with a boat and a net. Like the idea: Driving the boat and place the net around the animals to collect them.
MShephard

Re: My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

Post by MShephard »

1- Improve ground and physical effects (Dynamic Terrain). (Check Link Below
1.2- Dynamic fields affected with lanes and tracks created by machinery that remain even after saved scores.

(https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/ ... 1710754767)

2- Improve /dust/mud effects on equipment.
3- Improve physics and rain effects and sounds.
4- Add raindrops on windshield and windows.
5- Improve weight physics (make them more realistic). In FS 22 it doesn't matter if you load a wagon full... There is no weight effect on tires or suspension.
6- Add the ability to change tires or engine oil when necessary (give basic maintenance).
7- Add the ability to touch, move and activate buttons and levers inside the cab.
8- Add the ability to open, raise, and lower windows inside the cockpit.
10- Adding adjustable seats.
11- Add rearview mirror adjustment.
12- Improve the cab interiors (if you take a MACK truck and compare it to American Truck Simulator, they look terrible in FS 22).
12.2- Detailed machines with realistic vehicle physics and many functions
13- Improve fuel/gas/electric consumption
14- Add the ability to enable/disable switching equipment with the TAB
15- Intelligent helper system: supporting staff who can control the machines autonomously over the field and road and take over tasks from a comprehensive calendar-based planning system
16- Add Management of employees for cooperative tasks
17- Add Weather simulated on the basis of real weather data with influence on soil and crop growth
18- Career mode and a sandbox mode

REALISTIC WORK STEPS:

1- Plant growth based on correct fertilization with nutrients (mineral and organic fertilizers: nitrogen, phosphate, potassium)