Bales sticking to bale fork

blue_painted

Bales sticking to bale fork

Post by blue_painted »

I think this has been discussed earlier but I can't fnd the thread, so apologies for that.

I'm doing setup on Saxthorpe and when testing my straw blower with either a telehandler or teletruck, with basegame balefork on either, I can no longer scrape the bale off on the side of the straw-blower. I'm sure I was doing this on Court Farms a few weeks ago. My question is: Is this a known mod conflict and, if so, which one?

Thanks in advance for anything anyone can offer.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
norfolk farmer

Re: Bales sticking to bale fork

Post by norfolk farmer »

I play this game to de stress so Giants bale physics never help :mrgreen: this is my go to for bale handling the dynamic mount is a nice option it's not full on autoload you spike a bale then "attach it " and when you want to release it press a button and no more sticky bales *thumbsup*
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:49 am I play this game to de stress so Giants bale physics never help :mrgreen: this is my go to for bale handling the dynamic mount is a nice option it's not full on autoload you spike a bale then "attach it " and when you want to release it press a button and no more sticky bales *thumbsup*
Did you forget to give the link? :mrgreen:

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

blue_painted wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:45 am
norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:49 am I play this game to de stress so Giants bale physics never help :mrgreen: this is my go to for bale handling the dynamic mount is a nice option it's not full on autoload you spike a bale then "attach it " and when you want to release it press a button and no more sticky bales *thumbsup*
Some people expect a lot :lol:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

norfolk farmer wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:20 pm
blue_painted wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:45 am
Some people expect a lot :lol:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
I know ... extra thanks *thumbsup*