FS22 Game suddenly got blurry - Ps4

Mesocyclone

Re: FS22 Game suddenly got blurry - Ps4

Post by Mesocyclone »

seansimsyt wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:20 pm I found sellin the chainsaw helped .. it’s bugged out I think needs patching by Gaints
The last post in this topic was from 14th October 2022. I think it already been fixed....or do you still have issues?
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

This still happens. Happened to me today and I found this post.
Guil

Re: Game suddenly got blurry - Ps4

Post by Guil »

Kaizer17 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:21 pm This apparently happens every time my son buys a chainsaw.

Pretty bad, since he likes cutting down trees. There is no way to fix it?!
He doesn't have to buy anymore than 1 unless he keeps selling them after using them. Doesn't fix the issue but helps with it for now
Just press up or down on the dpad to bring up the chainsaw
TwistedPastaO_O

Post by TwistedPastaO_O »

Hey everyone if people are still having trouble with this problem I found a fix. Don't usually post in forums but I feel like I owe it to the community so we don't lose hours of progress.
If you sell the chainsaw you bought and do NOT leave the shop screen, go straight back to chainsaws and but the Stihl one instead. Then leave the shop your screen should return to normal It worked so I tested it again and it worked both times.

Hope this helps someone I was stressed about this and really did not want to lose my progress as I've just got round to building a fully self sufficient silage farm.
Speshink

Post by Speshink »

Wow. This is still an issue after 2 years. Just happened to me on the new premium expansion map. Selling chainsaw instantly cleared the blurry screen.
Twisted-Tazz

Post by Twisted-Tazz »

Just had this happen when purchasing the Wireless High Pressure Washer mod. Went to menu and sold it then bought it back again with no issues.