Is anyone working on a stone-picking contracts mod?

TheGazbeard

Is anyone working on a stone-picking contracts mod?

Post by TheGazbeard »

As the title says.

It's one contract type that has been sorely missing since GIANTS introduced field stones.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
JensChrDK

Re: Is anyone working on a stone-picking contracts mod?

Post by JensChrDK »

Yes, someone is. It was on modhub a week or 2 ago, but was quickly taken down again, must have had some issues.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
herrman

Post by herrman »

JensChrDK wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:19 pm Yes, someone is. It was on modhub a week or 2 ago, but was quickly taken down again, must have had some issues.
If I've seen it correctly that one was like "collect straw at missions" and allowed you to pick up and keep rocks during a cultivation mission
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

herrman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:09 pm
JensChrDK wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:19 pm Yes, someone is. It was on modhub a week or 2 ago, but was quickly taken down again, must have had some issues.
If I've seen it correctly that one was like "collect straw at missions" and allowed you to pick up and keep rocks during a cultivation mission
That would be an awesome addition in itself, but I also want actual stand-alone missions to clear rocks from a field ... consider it as ground prep to reduce damage to your equipment when doing later fieldwork on someone else's land.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard