Modular greenhouse discussion

silveradoman298

Modular greenhouse discussion

Post by silveradoman298 »

Hey all, I've been using the modular greenhouse mod by Kastor [D-S-Agrarservice] for some time and really enjoy it. However there is one drawback I've found and that is the GH Substrate required for the greenhouse to grow crops. As the mod is in game, the only source of GH Substrate is by purchasing pallets which for a large modular greenhouse requires a lot of time loading pallets at the store. I'm hoping the modders see this post and add the GH Substrate fill type to their mods such as:

Autoload pallet trailers
Multifruit buying silo
Auger wagons
Dump trailers
ITR containers

In the meantime, I'd like to reach out to Kastor [D-S-Agrarservice] to express my interest in the modular greenhouse mods viability.

Does anyone know how to reach Kastor [D-S-Agrarservice]?

I look forward to everyone's input and feedback.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
FBtheSQL

Re: Modular greenhouse discussion

Post by FBtheSQL »

UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Have you tried the autoload mods? Like the two dedicated ones? The creator of universal autoload is pretty good at adding modhub stuff. They also take suggestions on things they’ve missed. Links to their github where they take suggestions is in this mod here https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

You’ll also need this one to get the first to work correctly
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
silveradoman298

Thanks for your input. Unfortunately I forgot to include that I'm playing on console. I'm going to begin to reach out to autoload molders and suggest they add the GHSubstrate Pallet fill type to their mods.
silveradoman298

Trying to keep this thread alive to see if modders out there want to add this fill type to their autoload mods. It would go a long way to making Kastor's Modular Greenhouse more user friendly.