Can't fill seeder, fertilizer and gas

Share your creations with us!
arkon22

Can't fill seeder, fertilizer and gas

Post by arkon22 »

I've tried pallets, containers on my farm and even at the dealer as well and the game won't let me fill up at any of them. I'm playing on PC. Any help would be appreciated.
humbe

Re: Can't fill seeder, fertilizer and gas

Post by humbe »

More contexts would be good.. Do you have a seeder and you want to fill it with seeds and fertilizer? And a vehicle you want to refuel?
If so, what seeder? Is it from a mod, and if so which one?
arkon22

Post by arkon22 »

It's any seeder, liquid fertilizer or gas tank, any sort of vehicle mod and built in, nothing seems to work. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again. I also did a virus scan on all the game components.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

What does it say in your F1 menu?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
arkon22

Post by arkon22 »

It doesn't show R for refill. If I use the implement without filling it and hire a driver, it sprays fertilizer and sows seeds. When I fire the driver and try to drive it myself, nothing works.
humbe

Post by humbe »

At "easier" difficulty levels, there's game options allowing hired workers to buy seed/fertilizer as they use it, and have it "teleported" into the equipment, so you don't need to fill them.

Sounds strange to me. I'm guessing a mod conflict. I assume this is not a base game map with base game equipment.. In base game you should be able to refill vehicles with R if you're close to gas pump in stations, and you should be able to refill equipment with R, if you've bought seed/fertilizer bags or pallets and the tool is close to them..