square balers not working

felix_axeden

square balers not working

Post by felix_axeden »

I tried making some square hay bales but the baler just ate up all my hay. tried with multiple different ones (modded and basegame). Then I tried round bales and they are working just fine.
And before you ask yes i know you have to make a couple bales before it spits them out but it should have spit out like 30-40 bales and i couldn´t see anything in the drop chute.
Hikona12

Re: square balers not working

Post by Hikona12 »

I'm having the same issue, Did some work with the base game round baler KUHN VB 3190 and it worked fine. Tried with some john deere mods and nothing, then tried with the base game square baler New Holland BigBaler 1290 High Density and again nothing. I did some testing and found that the mod Twine Addon by DD ModPassion was causing the issue. When I turned it off I had no issues even with mod balers. Not sure if you are using that Mod but it looks like it needs an update.

***Edit*** I tried some more testing and the issue only surfaced when using the Twine Addon but the equipment was not using twine via the equipment page. When the equipment used twine and then was loaded with it, it worked fine. I got in contact with the mod team and they informed me that they are aware of the issue. I believe an update is soon coming.
Last edited by Hikona12 on Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noraf

Re: square balers not working

Post by Noraf »

Had the same issue, but only with some modded balers and the twine addon. Turns out the two i tried, wasn't in the list of supported mods, not had they been made twine addon ready by the modder.
As soon as I used a mod on the supported mods list, all worked as intended again.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...