Pallegney Farm Bale storage

Farming Girl

Pallegney Farm Bale storage

Post by Farming Girl »

I have udpated Pallegney and cant see my stored bales, i can get certain ones out, but when i put them back in they still dont show, others just show and i cant get them out, anyone else having the same issues, im on pc, my friend is having issues also on xbox
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Moot

Re: Pallegney Farm Bale storage

Post by Moot »

I’m on PS5 and the bale storage building next to the clamp silos has no problems. Everything looks normal and I can access bales just fine.

I haven’t used the bale storage area in the old building yet, so I can’t help you there.
dimi

Post by dimi »

Unfortunately i have the same problem since the update with the bale storage. in the storage menu they are also shown as square bales instead of the round that they are.
TheGregorian

Post by TheGregorian »

I had the same issue.

To fix it:

1. Open "placeables.xml" from Savegame
2. here a Screenshot of a bale storage with broken bales and new bales without fault

3. search for "data/objects/roundbales" and replace it with "$moddir$FS22_Pallegney/maps/bales"

4. search for "data/objects/squarebales" and replace it with "$moddir$FS22_Pallegney/maps/bales"

5. save "placeables.xml" and load your savegame
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

If you update the map without starting a new savegame things like that can happen. Tho it does not say if you can or not in the update....but I just asume.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi