FS22 Premium Expansion update problem.

Gramat_44

FS22 Premium Expansion update problem.

Post by Gramat_44 »

I'm having trouble starting my dedicated server with the Premium Expansion DLC. There is an error about Farm production pack in the server logs.
Error: No license for dlc pdlc_farmProductionPack. Please reinstall
Also Mod Hub for Xbox One offers the Premium Expansion dlc update but it cannot be downloaded. Reinstalling does not help, it is still listed as needing to be updated.

:hmm: Someone something?
BigDMan

Re: FS22 Premium Expansion update problem.

Post by BigDMan »

Xbox series X:
No option to update Premium Expansion
Unable to download files larger than 200mb. It goes from 0-100%, then pending, then again downloads to 100% until it fails. Have been trying for over a week now with same results. Any map does this with exception to a very small file. I'm also able to download machinery with ease. Yes, I have enough disk space and my internet connection is great. I have done a hard reset on the console as well.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

My bet it's Microsoft being Microsoft again, and they have yet again goofed up.
So, wait a bit while they,MS, fix their issues
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Gramat_44

Post by Gramat_44 »

Noraf wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:22 pm My bet it's Microsoft being Microsoft again, and they have yet again goofed up.
So, wait a bit while they,MS, fix their issues
I spoke with Microsoft support and They said it's on Giants side 🤣 so on both cases I am not suprised...
jmm86

Post by jmm86 »

I've found a different problem, and wonder if others have to.
Update installed and plays fine (PS5) but I'm playing on Zielonka and using the Premium Edition crops and equipment. Using the 6m vegetable ridger and the 6m vegetable seeder to plant parsnips REMOVED the fertilization state from my field. It one application of fertilizer and then oil seed radish planted and cultivated when ready, so should have been 100%, and then planting the crop reset it to 0. Even after a growth stage it won't recognise new fertilizer added to it using fertilizer spreader.
I don't have Precision Farming on.
Anybody else found this?
Gramat_44

Post by Gramat_44 »

jmm86 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:27 pm I've found a different problem, and wonder if others have to.
Update installed and plays fine (PS5) but I'm playing on Zielonka and using the Premium Edition crops and equipment. Using the 6m vegetable ridger and the 6m vegetable seeder to plant parsnips REMOVED the fertilization state from my field. It one application of fertilizer and then oil seed radish planted and cultivated when ready, so should have been 100%, and then planting the crop reset it to 0. Even after a growth stage it won't recognise new fertilizer added to it using fertilizer spreader.
Anybody else found this?
How do you think is your post on right place? Omg...
TopComet

Post by TopComet »

Gramat_44 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:06 am
jmm86 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:27 pm I've found a different problem, and wonder if others have to.
Anybody else found this?
How do you think is your post on right place? Omg...
The title of the thread is "FS22 Premium Expansion update problem". It is still relevant enough to ask.
jmm86

Post by jmm86 »

Thanks TopComet - saved me explaining.
And Gramat_44 - you see where it says "Posts 1" and the date joined - thanks for a really friendly welcome to the "Community". Maybe next time just shake your head and type nothing, OR help someone navigate.
Dewitte

Post by Dewitte »

Does anyone know how long this is going to take before the problem is going to be solved has been 4 days now that I can't play online with friends because my update still hasn't been updated thank you for all the tips
Gramat_44

Post by Gramat_44 »

jmm86 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:56 pm Thanks TopComet - saved me explaining.
And Gramat_44 - you see where it says "Posts 1" and the date joined - thanks for a really friendly welcome to the "Community". Maybe next time just shake your head and type nothing, OR help someone navigate.
This is not a welcome thread buddy.

Dewitte wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:11 am Does anyone know how long this is going to take before the problem is going to be solved has been 4 days now that I can't play online with friends because my update still hasn't been updated thank you for all the tips
It's up to Microsoft... Sadly.
Apparently the problem only affects the game pass version...
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Gramat_44 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:30 pm
jmm86 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:56 pm Thanks TopComet - saved me explaining.
This is not a welcome thread buddy.

Dewitte wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:11 am Does anyone know how long this is going to take before the problem is going to be solved has been 4 days now that I can't play online with friends because my update still hasn't been updated thank you for all the tips
It's up to Microsoft... Sadly.
Apparently the problem only affects the game pass version...
Also without gamepass, the premium DLC is out of date. Also no word from Giants about this issue, as fas as I know. Maybe it's not a Microsoft issue but a Giants issue.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Giants have stated its a MS thingy, and out of their hands.

Unfortunately for players using gamepass and xboxes, MS really have goofed up everything when it comes to FS22. Either they jump the gun, and releases early, then rolls back as the release time hits, so folks still have to wait again, or they are late.....

Been so for every patch and dlc so far.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

It’s worth noting that the version number displayed for the premium dlc is updated to current. I have not checked the actual contents to verify patch changes though.
Gramat_44

Post by Gramat_44 »

Looks like it's working now. Update was available from MS store but I had to remove DLC and downloaded it again and now its fine.
noone3402

Post by noone3402 »

It's still broken for me on PC with XBox app.