Not enough slots on console

Ashtooth

Re: Not enough slots on console

Post by Ashtooth »

Lawma wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 12:17 pm Daaaaaaang. No cap, that's a raw deal
It's all good. The previous day, Jack had a great time while standing in line at the bank. :lol:
Disclaimer:
This name has been brought to you by the creative geniuses of the generic brand name....lizard.
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Lol
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

So maybe the question is the next version of FS we’re all assuming there is no PS4 or x1 versions??
I picked up a PS5 shortly after 22 came out and slots are a thing of the past. I am expecting the next version to have 4X Maps for Consoles
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Beanbrother wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:09 pm So maybe the question is the next version of FS we’re all assuming there is no PS4 or x1 versions??
I picked up a PS5 shortly after 22 came out and slots are a thing of the past. I am expecting the next version to have 4X Maps for Consoles
About the PS4 for the next farming game? I pretty doubt it will come to the old gens.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Giants would be doing current gen players a huge disservice holding the game back for old gen compatibility. The only way is if they have some data suggesting that more players are playing on old gen systems.

I say this as a ps4 player. Also I'm now curious the ratio lol
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They did before fs22 came out
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

There was a pretty massive shortage of everything due to covid. I would imagine the last release was more the exception than the rule.
crash

Post by crash »

Tha aviable number of ps5 skyrocketed in norway in march, think every big store chain got them in stock now. And it was like the first time since launch you could walk into a store, buy a ps5 and walk out with it right there. Before it has been lotteries, mail notification, bots and so on, a real **** show imo... The last ps4's made was the Modern warefare bundles sold in january/february afaik
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

eric21 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 1:27 pm They did before fs22 came out
Did what? Find out what systems are being used???

I also agree that the next version won’t be on the old GEN systems. It should be full steam ahead with the new stuff
Sapper_DJ

Post by Sapper_DJ »

Ashtooth wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:13 pm
Sapper_DJ wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:09 pm Console games have never and will never run as good as PC it's best to accept and move on from the same arguement over and over again.
PC owners like to think that.
However, if you take a PC and a console with the same hardware specs, the console will out perform the PC.
is that because you have to run a heavier OS on a PC or the fact the games released for console are optimized for the hardware they are released on compared to PC where it has to work on everything from a potato to top eng gaming rig you cannot compare PC's and console its' impossible.

but i can upgrade mine to work next gen with little effort console's you need ot buy a whole new device.