New Production Pack buildings not adjusting

jburmeister

New Production Pack buildings not adjusting

Post by jburmeister »

i have a completely clean install of FS22 with only the DLC added, no additional content.

There are certain building in the Production Pack that I can not spin when trying to place them. Is this done on purpose, or is iot another issue at hand here?>
wiggersjoelt

Re: New Production Pack buildings not adjusting

Post by wiggersjoelt »

jburmeister wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:41 pm i have a completely clean install of FS22 with only the DLC added, no additional content.

There are certain building in the Production Pack that I can not spin when trying to place them. Is this done on purpose, or is iot another issue at hand here?>
Good day,

I've heard from some Youtube content creators that the Farm Production Pack has a lot of errors in it. I bought it but haven't had time to download and install it yet, so I can't tell you if I would have that problem or not. I'll let you know once I install it.

Thank you,

Joel W
Angler1409

Re: New Production Pack buildings not adjusting

Post by Angler1409 »

Haven't used it yet but from what I have seen some of the buildings freely rotate others only rotate every 90 degrees, the 90 degree ones seem to be the ones that have storage for crops built in which is usually done to maintain collisions to stop crops leaking through the walls.