Some Mods Won’t Download XBOX

TopComet

Re: Some Mods Won’t Download XBOX

Post by TopComet »

ltl.vamp wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:17 pm But ... He/you talk about disk space and drive space and DLC in this space.

There is a reserved saving space for the game, I think 4Gb maximum on Xbox S like Xbox one. Or do you mean Xbox Series S, this is 8GB. And DLCs does not count at all to the reserved space.

You can see up right in the Modhub the reserved and used space in MB. Please check/confirm again.
Both the Xbox One and Series versions of the game have 8GB of space available.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

UncleRico wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:59 am
JensChrDK wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:07 am I just dont understand why ya'll dont write to Microsoft or Sony, because they are the ones selling and providing the product, which Giants have provided for either Microsoft or Sony - so isn't the problem on their end?
And no, Giants isn't more likely to see that there is a problem, because you start a new thread on the same topic.
How would the modhub not working be Sony or Microsoft’s fault?
My bad, I've read so many posts lately, about consoles not being able to do this and that, and can only download a certain percentage of these dlc's and these mods.

So I must have mixed it all in my head and thought about dlc's...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:13 am
My bad, I've read so many posts lately, about consoles not being able to do this and that, and can only download a certain percentage of these dlc's and these mods.

So I must have mixed it all in my head and thought about dlc's...
No biggie, it’s all good