Allow Create Fields

Pieter3006

Allow Create Fields

Post by Pieter3006 »

Hi. I am not an expert in this game. Been playing this game for years though. I have a problem with the allow create field mod. I do not even have the y option to create fields. I double check if it has been marked before I start. I made sure that the cultivator mod support creating fields. But still nothing. No y option comes on the tool options. My reverse on vehicles was s. It changed itself that I have to press space to switch from forward to reverse and visa versa
JensChrDK

Re: Allow Create Fields

Post by JensChrDK »

Dont know why the Y option isn't there for your create field.

But the forward/reverse, is the space button from default, so maybe something has "changed back" from some of your custom settings?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Pieter3006

Post by Pieter3006 »

It keeps changing my settings. Some DLC's which was marked before pressing start keeps being unmarked. And even when it's marked is not available to be used. I mean, I paid for this game and in any map I basically can't do anything because I can't join fields to make it bigger. What is the use of buying big vehicles and implements if you can't use it. I can just hope that maybe an update would fix these bugs. Otherwise I would ask for a refund
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I'm pretty sure you have a mod conflict, since right now, it's only you that have that problem.

I think you should try a new save game with an empty mods folder. If you still can't create fields, then get a refund. Or else you have to find the problem mod, and get rid of that.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Pieter3006

Post by Pieter3006 »

Where can I ask for a refund. A lot on this fs22 dlc's does not work. Can't fix anything at workshop. Can't fill with diesel. Can't create fields. All buying silos are empty. I am now fedup of trying out everything and nothing works or can't load or silos are empty. I just want my money back. Where can I ask for a refund?