A few questions

Tomas_90

A few questions

Post by Tomas_90 »

Some things i've been wondering about:

The Chicken Eggs: Can you sell them after you pick them up? If so, where do i sell them?

The Greenhouses: You're supposed to bring manure there but how? The manure spreader wagon? Or just bucket by bucket with a front loader?

What are the grass piles at the north camping area and at the south Golf Course? Can you tip something there? Why would you do that? As they stand i can't get anything out of them atleast. :hmm:

The self-propelled feeding wagon i had imagined could *censored* up what it needed by itself but it didn't want to do that when i tried it today. I ran it on the strings where i had threshed but nothing happened. And what's the difference between Hay and Straw?

That's a few things i can think of at the moment that are a bit unclear. Would be nice if someone knew the answers :)
inzainia

Re: A few questions

Post by inzainia »

Tomas_90 wrote:Some things i've been wondering about:

The Chicken Eggs: Can you sell them after you pick them up? If so, where do i sell them?

The Greenhouses: You're supposed to bring manure there but how? The manure spreader wagon? Or just bucket by bucket with a front loader?

What are the grass piles at the north camping area and at the south Golf Course? Can you tip something there? Why would you do that? as they stand i can't get anything out of them atleast. :hmm:

The self-propelled feeding wagon i had imagined could *zensiert* up what it needed by itself but it didn't want to do that when i tried it today. I ran it on the strings where i had threshed but nothing happened. And what's the difference between Hay and Straw?

That's a few things i can think of at the moment that are a bit unclear. Would be nice if someone knew the answers :)
there are a couple places(one directly north of the farm in the lil town but to the right side of it) with egg icons on the map to run into(on foot) to sell the eggs youve picked up.

grass piles, i am not sure but assumed they were simply cosmetic, as there are grass cutting missions there you must do, and they ad to the look of doing them(somewhere to pretend that grass was dumped) :)

hay is turned grass(with a tedder) and straw is the remains of grown harvests like wheat and barley. as far as i can tell both have the same use ingame.

as to the others im unsure, i have a forage wagon but i have to pull it, i have managed to clear straw from my fields and pickup grass, i have not threshed anything yet(so i dont even know what it is lol) nor have i tried to pickup teddered grass with it yet(hay) as i havent bought a tedder yet.

hope this helps
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

This game needs a better manual for sure and I really wish Giants would make a better one. I read the one that comes with game but it's just basic stuff. I love Giants and the game and the work they've done, but they've never been very good about making a proper manual that describes all these little details like how to use the DLC and such. Best place to get info is just ask here on the forums.
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

NickelPlate wrote:This game needs a better manual for sure and I really wish Giants would make a better one. I read the one that comes with game but it's just basic stuff. I love Giants and the game and the work they've done, but they've never been very good about making a proper manual that describes all these little details like how to use the DLC and such. Best place to get info is just ask here on the forums.
yep, unfortunately thats exactly the case, their german forums, are increadibly full of informative information, unfortunately i dont read german, and google translate really screws it up lol. so we are trying to get our english community to help out and get involved with information, so that ours get as informative :)
McFail

Post by McFail »

Those grass piles at camping site and around golf course are spots where you can dump your grass. Like when you cut the grass during a mission, you can dump that grass to these piles and get a bit pocket money. I have that tiny profihopper mower (was it profihopper? can't be sure about name) which is able to collect mowed grass and then dump it at these points.