FS2012 Android

Rosenberg

FS2012 Android

Post by Rosenberg »

Does anybody know any releasedate of the Android version of FS2012?
Florian Loreley

Re: FS2012 Android

Post by Florian Loreley »

Hello,

I found a topic in the forum. FS should come in september 2012 for Android.
I think you can also look here if you want to have the news form FS.
http://landwirtschafts-simulator.de/about.php?lang=en
MfG Florian Loreley
Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg »

Yes i know it`s september, but we are almost halfway trough that month and still no spesific date. Maybe it will be delayed.
darksideno1

Post by darksideno1 »

I'm waitinf on this game to.
There is just one week until the end but the release date is still not known.
ttonwow

Post by ttonwow »

come on.. i've been waiting for this game for android since it came out on iphone.. i've been checking google play 3-5 times a day all of september.. at least let fans know when it out instead of write "release in september"!! its allmost over.. give some feedback.. i dont say i need a specific date.. but ya at least give some feedback for those asking for it.!!
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Unfortunately we still don't know the release date ourselves. Currently we are working on the last issues to make it work on the vast amount of different Android devices (different hardware, different screen resolutions, different Android versions, etc.). This is however a very longsome which is also very hard to predict. My guess is, that the release will be slightly delayed to the beginning of October. We will let you know when a release date is fixed. You can for example track our Facebook page, where we will post a message once it is available on google play.
astuermer

Post by astuermer »

Will it be available for Arm7 and Arm6 mobile processors?
ttonwow

Post by ttonwow »

Thanks for propper information and feedback :D
ttonwow

Post by ttonwow »

oki now im back to my old problem.. checking play store 4-5 times a day.. its out for windows phones but still not for android.. u said start october and still nothing.. again.. give a bit feedback if u cant release the game.. fair enough u changed date from sep to oct on homepage.. but maby write somthing at the forum aswell... somthing like "we know we said start oct but there are problems with the somthing somthing".. just so fans have some info instead of letting us wait... i know a few people who turned away from farming simulator for android because of wait time and missing info.. i think its sad that u lose fans.. especialy if u could keep them by updating ur forum.. i know i said thanks for propper feedback at my last post.. but i think its bad if u only give feedback after fans ask for it.. u should do it when u know either release is later than expected or if u have good news.. at least.. keep all ur forum updated..
u still have no clue about release date? (i rather have a no than another nonrealistic release time/date)
Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg »

If they belive they can make it work on all devices with different OS versions before release, they can probably just give up. NO (android)game is 100% in every way when it`s released. Imo they should just release it, and fix the issues as they turn up. Because they will have to do it anyway sooner or later.
ttonwow

Post by ttonwow »

agree
Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg »

About a week left of october... The time has maybe come to change it to " Release November"? :biggrin2:
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

Do you guys have any date yet? :)
Rosenberg

Post by Rosenberg »

Now we just have to wait untill they can say "releasedate December" :D
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

Can't you guys say anything, about an expected release date?