Tip for efficient sheepfarming

Gripen00

Re: Tip for efficient sheepfarming

Post by Gripen00 »

i did just did go int to the files for the red littel front loader and edit it so it now no longer have autosteer...
then it whas good loader :)

Gripen00
FahrAhead

Post by FahrAhead »

Please note that the bale trailer does NOT connect to the Deutz Agrovector 35.7 front loader.
The bale trailer can be hauled with both the Weidemann FEL or the Deutz Agrofarm 430 w/ FEL.
FahrAhead

Post by FahrAhead »

Gripen00 wrote:i did just did go int to the files for the red littel front loader and edit it so it now no longer have autosteer...

Gripen00
For those who wish to try this, here's how to get it done:

Open your Farming Sim 2013 folder and go 'data > vehicles > steerable > weidemann' and open the file weidemann4270CX100T.xml with notepad.
Locate the line <wheels autoRotateBackSpeed="2"> then change "2" to "0", save and close.

Copy/paste the xml-file to a backup folder first, just in case ;)

Happy farming!

-Pete
Cpt.Ass
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by Cpt.Ass »

FahrAhead wrote:
spidair wrote:But choose the other, more expencive frontloader,(the green one?) coz the red one really *zensiert*... And throws pallets faaar away just by turning alone...
Agreed. The cheapest front loader is rubbish and a nightmare to handle, but hey, you get what you pay for. Next purchase will be the greenie :)
spidair wrote:Can't wait until someone mod a trailer with a drive ramp behind... Not something big and fancy, just a smal one to transport mower or other tractors and stuff on. Would ease things up a bit....
I'm looking forward to get a trailer mod with a drive ramp myself :) The more realistic game the better.

-Pete
Hi Pete.

Thanks for your brilliant advice here :hi:

As for the trailer/truck ive found a MAN mod. And i think the truck looks quite awsome :ubergeek:

http://leechmania.com/?d=508DA1B31

Thanks for the very good tip.

/Cpt.
Steam: mikerowe666 - feel free to add me.
HDtheEighth

Post by HDtheEighth »

how are you getting the wool to stay on the trailer?

I'm using the red FEL and the blue bail trailer but when I put the wool on the trailer it sits there for a second then just kind of glitches off to the side until it falls off the trailer

Also I'm having a hard time getting the pallet off of the FEL. It seems to just get stuck on the pallet fork

How much does a pallet of wool even sell for?
RubberPIX

Post by RubberPIX »

I'm not sure if the price is different on normal or hard, but a 100% full pallet goes for 10,000 on easy so a full blue trailer would bring in 100,000.

Andy
Staalker

Post by Staalker »

FahrAhead wrote:
Gripen00 wrote:i did just did go int to the files for the red littel front loader and edit it so it now no longer have autosteer...

Gripen00
For those who wish to try this, here's how to get it done:

Open your Farming Sim 2013 folder and go 'data > vehicles > steerable > weidemann' and open the file weidemann4270CX100T.xml with notepad.
Locate the line <wheels autoRotateBackSpeed="2"> then change "2" to "0", save and close.

Copy/paste the xml-file to a backup folder first, just in case ;)

Happy farming!

-Pete
Keep in mind, that doing this will make you unable to host or join multiplayer games. All players would need the modified files.

To better serve this, here is a modded version of the Loader. Same as the one in game, except this one has the wheel lock steering. This way, you don't have to alter your game files. http://www.mediafire.com/?bpr5kw9wt5qt0tk

Just place the .zip files in your mods folder @ user/documents/my games/farmingsimulator2013/mods.

Chers.
HDtheEighth

Post by HDtheEighth »

RubberPIX wrote:I'm not sure if the price is different on normal or hard, but a 100% full pallet goes for 10,000 on easy so a full blue trailer would bring in 100,000.

Andy
wow I'm only averaging around $100 a pallet. Also how can you tell if a pallet is 100% full? I was under the impression all the pallets were the same.

edit: nvm figured it out
csx6245

Post by csx6245 »

I did this the other day and got about 250 sheep and just did the 120x to see how many pallets I could fit on the blue bail trailer and whala it can hold 10 pallets comfortably.
0xDECAFBAD

Post by 0xDECAFBAD »

I'm using the small red trailer. The collision area for the pallets of wool is the bottom two packages. I found I can set a second stack of pallets on top of the first layer of cotton packages on the first row of pallets. This way I can fit 8 pallets on the small trailer.