Bergmann Shuttle 900K

JAndreassen

Bergmann Shuttle 900K

Post by JAndreassen »

Hi.
I have a fully loaded Bergmann with straw that I was planning on dumping for feeding my cows, but it don't seem possible. Any other having issues with this? Maybe I need another forage wagon?
Metz

Re: Bergmann Shuttle 900K

Post by Metz »

Take a look in this thread and you will get plenty of useful tips.
A look at video no. 6 might be interesting for you :search:
JAndreassen

Post by JAndreassen »

Thanks. Been looking into that thread and watching the videos, didn't pick up any intel on the Bergmann tough, maybe its a bug..
M3k287

Post by M3k287 »

Perhaps the confusion is that you're trying to feed straw to the cows?

As far as I know straw is only used as bedding for the cows or when added to a feed mixer (in bale form) along with hay bales and silage.

You should be able to back the trailer up perpendicular to the cow building where it shows a trough and dump it to fill the bedding supply for the cows.
Metz

Post by Metz »

No, its not a bug. You are supposed to use the bale shredder for straw.

There is howevery a tiny possibility that you can use the glitch that lets you unload with the foragewagon IF you backup at approx 45 degrees.
HDtheEighth

Post by HDtheEighth »

It doesn't seem to work with the Bergman. Buy one of the more expensive forage wagons. I currently have the most expensive one and I can fill it up with straw and back it up to unload at the cow thing no problem
Mantose

Post by Mantose »

I read in another thread or maybe heard it on the youtube video that the cheapest forage trailer doesnt unload for some reason. They reccomended paying 9k more for the next trailer up.

As far as I know, you can put a straw bale in any mixer without anything else and put it in the feeding trough and it counts as bedding straw. Might be a bug but it works.
JAndreassen

Post by JAndreassen »

Thanks, will sell the Bergmann and start saving money.. :)