[Request] Give The Tractor Shop Some Life

What_Triggger

[Request] Give The Tractor Shop Some Life

Post by What_Triggger »

Been new to the series and after watching the videos of the game, the first thing I did when I started playing was head down to the shop and have a look around all the equipment on display, Well I was very dissapointed when only a empty carpark greeted me.

Add some display vechicles and equipment out the front for display like a caryard so it doesnt look like an abandoned warehouse but obviously leave room for access to the sale square. Maybe even program the system to run a random pick of stuff to put on display so it changes maybe every 2nd - 3rd day
brack

Re: [Request] Give The Tractor Shop Some Life

Post by brack »

I agree completely. When I first got the game I was excited to see the models of the CaseIH tractors so I ran to the Shop and found cardboard cut-outs. It'd be sweet if they had all (or some) of the vehicles parked outside like a real dealership. Maybe you could even hop in and "test drive" it in a small area around the dealership, or maybe even a test field they had there.
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

brack wrote:I agree completely. When I first got the game I was excited to see the models of the CaseIH tractors so I ran to the Shop and found cardboard cut-outs. It'd be sweet if they had all (or some) of the vehicles parked outside like a real dealership. Maybe you could even hop in and "test drive" it in a small area around the dealership, or maybe even a test field they had there.
For test drives, just save the game before buying and they you can try before you buy. If you don't like it, just reload the game *thumbsup* . But for now you can just pretend your dealing with a fast talking salesman.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

I agree, the shop does look really dull.
Dr Reyling

Post by Dr Reyling »

What_Triggger wrote:Been new to the series and after watching the videos of the game, the first thing I did when I started playing was head down to the shop and have a look around all the equipment on display, Well I was very dissapointed when only a empty carpark greeted me.

Add some display vechicles and equipment out the front for display like a caryard so it doesnt look like an abandoned warehouse but obviously leave room for access to the sale square. Maybe even program the system to run a random pick of stuff to put on display so it changes maybe every 2nd - 3rd day
I myself would like a fully operational Dealer with Sales (With Static Equipment on the show room floor Not the Card Board Cut Outs), Service ( In House and Mobile ) and a Parts Dept. Of course as we know our Equipment Does Not Break. Just a Dream i Know. But What the Hay. :-D
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Dr Reyling wrote: I myself would like a fully operational Dealer with Sales (With Static Equipment on the show room floor Not the Card Board Cut Outs), Service ( In House and Mobile ) and a Parts Dept. Of course as we know our Equipment Does Not Break. Just a Dream i Know. But What the Hay. :-D
And, just like in the equipment magazine adverts, a hot, young blonde girl sales rep.
gearhed502

Post by gearhed502 »

they should at least put the sales items in the lot and the showroom, maybe be able to get in them and play with some of the features, just not be able to drive them around
Meiska

Post by Meiska »

If anything maybe have whatever equipment that's on sale at the time in the show room. I assume they are not in the parking lot because then you could just drive them off, but if you could put it in the show room, I'm pretty sure that it would be mighty difficult to drive off in. If the item doesn't fit, well change how the dealer building looks and put a bigger show room in. It IS a farm equipment dealer after all.
CaseIH9230

Post by CaseIH9230 »

They should put them in the parking lot but make it so there is no fuel in them or maybe just 5 or 10 liters.