anyway to edit the manure tankers?

andysim212

anyway to edit the manure tankers?

Post by andysim212 »

hi. Hopefull they will be fixed in a patch but does anyone know of a way to stop the manure tankers from using so much manure? They seem to empty much much to fast. Cant imagine that being anything close to realistic =(

I have 30 cows atm and all the gear I need to expand that number and would be nice to be able to use manure.
Metz

Re: anyway to edit the manure tankers?

Post by Metz »

Actually it is pretty close to realistic even if it isn't spot on.

The unrealistic thing about it, is that in reallife its spread on the field once a year and not every day as we do ingame.
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

Metz wrote:Actually it is pretty close to realistic even if it isn't spot on.

The unrealistic thing about it, is that in reallife its spread on the field once a year and not every day as we do ingame.
And you never forget that smell all year long either :shock: .
Metz

Post by Metz »

Cows manure doesent smell too bad, but liquid manure can be a real stinker. :hmm:

But the worst is manure from pigs and chickens. :sadnew:
traveler159

Post by traveler159 »

Metz wrote:Cows manure doesent smell too bad, but liquid manure can be a real stinker. :hmm:

But the worst is manure from pigs and chickens. :sadnew:

Whenever I spray my field on this game, I have to wear a mask. I cant wait to smell the cow manure like you said :biggrin2:
Can you believe that I played FS2011 on hard for years and never used fertilizer?

Only to learn that fertilizers double the yield in FS2013 AND FS2011!

True story!
HDtheEighth

Post by HDtheEighth »

its easy to just open the xml file for your tanker and increase the capacity. I bought the garant 19500L slurry tanker and it ran out of liquid manure before I even finished field 14. So I just edited it so now holds 180000L. Theres probably a way to decrease how fast it goes through the manure but I have more liquid manure than I know what to do with so this works for me