[MAP] Where is everything?

Starlight

[MAP] Where is everything?

Post by Starlight »

I made this map from a picture I found on the internet.. Hope it helps!

Starlight
Evant17

Re: Where is everything? [map]

Post by Evant17 »

You can print off a map from the game manual that has all of the information on it.
Thanks,
EvanT17
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

^^ this is the same map from the manual, but this is nice as it has the names written on it, thanks.
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Thank you for creatng this. Two days ago, when I got FS2013, I knew where nothing was, except the obvious Port. I found where everything was by exploration. This will be a great benefit to other newbies.
Inge Jones

Re: [MAP] Where is everything?

Post by Inge Jones »

I only have 2011 still but I don't know how to tell from the map which bits I own? I can see "Farm" marked on it, but it doesn't say which of the numbered fields are part of the farm. I am not expecting anyone to answer about 2011 in this section, but as I am about to get 2013 can someone say which bits belong to the player when they first start?
Huug

Post by Huug »

Inge Jones wrote:I only have 2011 still but I don't know how to tell from the map which bits I own? I can see "Farm" marked on it, but it doesn't say which of the numbered fields are part of the farm. I am not expecting anyone to answer about 2011 in this section, but as I am about to get 2013 can someone say which bits belong to the player when they first start?
Actually, in Farming Simulator 2011 you cannot buy fields. All fields are yours to use from the start.
Inge Jones

Post by Inge Jones »

What - even the ones the other side of the village? Oh that's weird, I didn't think you'd own the entire town lol.
alexbnc

Post by alexbnc »

In FS2013 you start only with field 16.
Kravyn

Post by Kravyn »

Inge Jones you can tell the fields you own because they change color from the standard white color on the PDA don't know how that works on custom maps yet tho.
Vincitore

Post by Vincitore »

Great map! I started to drive the entire map, searching for everything.
pshawny

Post by pshawny »

There is a PDF manual that comes with the game and it includes a map.

Start Menu > Farming Simulator 2013 > Manual
spidair

Post by spidair »

CornetPlayer wrote:Thank you for creatng this. Two days ago, when I got FS2013, I knew where nothing was, except the obvious Port. I found where everything was by exploration. This will be a great benefit to other newbies.
I used the demo for the same purpose, I just drove around on the map in that yellowish tractor we start with and memorized where things was...

For let's face it, the supplied manual really stinkt to high heaven, at least for the newcomer of this game.... It really do NOT explain anything, just has a shallow overview of some of the feetures in the game, but not a word on how the mecanics behind each thing works or any such thing, other than the map, whom is somewhat usefull... I'm aware of that this game is directed at people whom had played FS2011, 09 and 08 or one of them, but it would be nice to have something to work with... I mean, most of the questions asked on this forum is from people wondering about how things works, right?

But it has tutorials that might learn you something if your total blank of this game, but really nothing of the things on how it works... Not as far as I had tried the tutorials, it just show you how some of the equipment works.....

They (giant) could at least provided us with and updatet manual on the net with some clues on dos and dont's about cows and such... But we will, as allways, figure it out and write about it on this and other forums, right? :)
farmerdonald

Post by farmerdonald »

Critical usefully ! God Job
Sucratzz

Post by Sucratzz »

what would be nice is an interactive google map with this info as well as locations of things like seed/water/fertilizer/fuel etc etc

having said that, I'm gonna make one... watch this space!
Sucratzz

Post by Sucratzz »

Ok, here it is:

http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=15604#

It's a work in progress and if you want to add something to it, you can! Anyone can add to it.
So, everyone check it out and if you know where something is that isn't on the map, please add it.