Q about: Deutz Tele loader. and Cayena 6001

adam@sitter.se

Q about: Deutz Tele loader. and Cayena 6001

Post by adam@sitter.se »

hi!

I havent played FS11 in a long while. But as i can recall, the Deutz tele-loader had som difrent steering typed. Normal, Crab, midsteering"
Now i have FS13 but i cant find the keys to change steering mode. Im i wrong? Did i have a modifyed Deutz agrivector tele-loader ?

Then, I have a question about the seeder Amazone Cayena 6001. In the description in the shop it says. That it has built in fertilizing. But the feilds does not become fertilized ? I cant fill it with fertilizer eather ?
A missdirectional text in the desc ?
traveler159

Re: Q about: Deutz Tele loader. and Cayena 6001

Post by traveler159 »

I dont know about the Cayena, but by any chance... did you try to fill the fertilizing compartment?
Can you believe that I played FS2011 on hard for years and never used fertilizer?

Only to learn that fertilizers double the yield in FS2013 AND FS2011!

True story!
What_Triggger

Post by What_Triggger »

Yeah I started a Trial game gave myself a Billion to play with just to test and learn the way of things, I couldnt get it to fertilize either yet and as you said you cant fill it at the normal spot in the farm??? SO yeah they either have to fix it or change the description. Hence why i started a second cheat game just to make sure I get what I need.
Old McZerO

Post by Old McZerO »

The Amozone Cayena 6000 DOES NOT Fertilise whilst seeding.

This is a feature of the Amazone Cayena 6000C. Unfortuantly the developers seem to have cut and pasted the product description from both models together in-game. If ever unsure about the capabilities of equipment simply check the real product descriptions on the companies website.