PRESENTATION

Freki

PRESENTATION

Post by Freki »

Hello,

As there are many players in this section, it could be good if everybody writes a small presentation under this message!

So I'm Freki, 32 years old and i'm Community Manager for Focus Home Interactive, the publisher of Farming Simulator.
I like travel and sport (I practive karate since 10 years so be carefull :) )
I'm not playing Farming Simulator like you, but I admit that the game is really nice !!

It's your turn !
FOCUS INTERACTIVE TEAM
nelsonrm

Re: PRESENTATION

Post by nelsonrm »

:hi: I am nelsonrm from Texas. I am 62 years young and a retired construction project manager. Nostalgia drew me to FS 2011 and the fun game play has held me so that I am now avidly playing the 2013 edition.

Happy farming everybody.
Nelson
A single light dispels darkness
Cras

Post by Cras »

Hello everybody,

I'm Cras, 30 years old, from The Netherlands. I'm an avid gamer :gamer: , currently dividing my time between Lord of the Rings Online, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 and FS2013. I work fulltime, but it gets quite boring sometimes, so I can browse some forums here and there.

Loving this game and the community, very helpful!
Dragun

Post by Dragun »

Hello

I am Dragun am 28 Years and live also in the netherlands.
I Play FS 2013 now since its release and before that have tried FS2011 loved that game because of the nice mods and maps.

I am thinking of playing MP but since i am working a 3 shift formation its a bit difficult to find people that are in the same routine as i am.
and then the most important thing is that my lady also wants some of my time and that makes it even more difficult to find people to do the MP with.

If you know someone please PM me and i gladly respond.

i love to help people if i know what the answer is or where an answer can be found.

Happy farming

greetz Dragun
Greetz Dragun
The Netherlands.
WolfDK1984

Post by WolfDK1984 »

Well..

Im 28 years and from Denmark.
im Retired;-(

ive been playing FS since it started FS2009(?)

Im usally(?) online from around 15:00 CET to 03:00 Cet(12 Hours)

I got 4 stationary computers and 1 laptop :gamer:
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other Bastard die for his"
George S. Patton.

"Who am I? I am but the sum of my experiences
and today i am more than i was yesterday and less than i will be tomorrow"
TerraByte.

"And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up"
Thomas Wayne.
shanthez

Post by shanthez »

Hallo.

Im Ronni Hansen from Denmark, im 34 years old, and not that good to write english, but what the hek :-)
I play a little bit of the 11 version, but alot on this version 13 :-)

Write now, i try to make a new map, and i hope i can find out to mod it also, damn, i dont even know where to place the mod, only the map zip.
I also play Mount and blade warband with the mod Crpg, but i dont play it so much because of this game, my girlfriend hate me for it, but my son love it, so its two against one :-) Lucky me.

But anyway, happy farming to all
RubberPIX

Post by RubberPIX »

Hi,

I'm 36 from Michigan, USA. I live in the suburbs and on a street that sees little traffic so it always feels like a bit of country in the city. I spent summers as a kid in Tennessee among family that were also farmers so while I may be from the city, I'm a country boy at heart. I'm an Electronic Engineer, but have been unemployed for almost 10 years now except for the small jobs I get installing computer equipment or software for people. I was trained in hand soldering, not the surface mount technology that everybody does these days. :(

Andy
Telate

Post by Telate »

I'm 25 from British Columbia, Canada. Love playing simulators and the trailer for this sort of pulled me in (also it was a decent price unlike most games that are released at $70 now). I'm an Electrician working as maintenance at Transcontinental Printing (biggest printing company in North America). Have only been playing facebook games for a while before this as I was bored with MMORPG's (some people are just so dumb and unreliable...)
rlkjmt73

Post by rlkjmt73 »

I'm 57 years old.....raised on a farm/ranch in Montana. Left the ranch when I was 21....am a computer repair technician. An avid Flight Simulator "nut" and now Farming Simulator "nut". If I had my way, I would "play" Farming Simulator 24 hours a day. I now live in Idaho....and, retired. I'm trying to figure out the Giants Editor program so I can attempt to create my old farm/ranch back in Montana, but, I'm either not patient enough, or too dumb to figure the program out. Maybe someday.

Keep those tractors running.
RL
Lars-the-Dane

Post by Lars-the-Dane »

I'm 37 years old and I'm form denmark. I'm a social worker And I use FS to relax after a hard days wok :-) I played FS2011 fpr about 4 months and now 2013. I'm a huge JD fan so I hope that they will be present in the next FS game
Jesus loves you!! Odin demands you to GROW THE fu** UP
treid

Post by treid »

I am 50 years old, high school science teacher, worked on a dairy farm in college, have played fs2011 and really like fs2013. I would like to get into modding but haven't had time to learn it yet. Mods I would like to see are:

Orchards
A launchable fishing boat on trailer
Amish mods
A farm with upgradable barns, house, etc. or where everything is placeable so I can design my farm from the ground up
WearierJester

Post by WearierJester »

Hey there, I'm 47 yrs old from Florida. I'm a truck driver in real life and an avid gamer on the side. I play mostly xbox, but have not been on there since this game came out. Although COD Black Ops is coming out this week I will be spending some time with that. Anyways I once played a cheap farming game called John Deere American farmer and loved it, so I was intrigued when I stumbled upon this game and couldn't wait to start playing.
kewldude_001

Post by kewldude_001 »

I am 28 and I live in a small town in Kansas, been here 10 years. Last 3 years I have been working as a housekeeping supervisor for a local skilled nursing home. I hate it :zunge: anyways I have been playing FS since 2010. It has been great, sometimes I had spent more time looking and downloading mods than playing, you know what I am talking about. Lately with the latest release of FS 2013 I now spend more time fixing mods then playing. I wish some of the sites would test a mod before they allow a upload for others.
Old McZerO

Post by Old McZerO »

Hi, I am 31yrs old from country Victoria, Australia. I work full time as a kill floor slaughterman and play games the rest of the time :). I love the planning and efficiency of Farming Simulator and always work to get fast turn around a on my fields. I would love to see Farming Simulator delve further into livestock farming and its associated industries with regional dlc based on countries primary produce.
alexbnc

Post by alexbnc »

Hi,
I'm Alex, a 24yrs old from Romania. I'm a web and desktop apps programmer. I love archery, anything related to the medieval world, this is the only game I bought in my life and I like to spend my free time playing it.