{QUESTION} ingame sale on a new harvester cannot buy

Fletcher117

{QUESTION} ingame sale on a new harvester cannot buy

Post by Fletcher117 »

So theres a 30% off sale on the exact harvester i want ( the second one) right below the FAHN red one. And i am able to buy the cutter but no the actual tractor. i only have 2 plots of land 15 & 16. i have 2 harvester as well.

IS there a tractor limit in relation to land owned?

And yes i have enough money to buy it idk why i cant still.

any ideas are much wanted!
RubberPIX

Re: {QUESTION} ingame sale on a new harvester cannot buy

Post by RubberPIX »

This is a known bug. You need to have enough money to cover the full price, but when you buy it, it'll only charge you the sale price.

Andy
Fletcher117

Post by Fletcher117 »

ahhh perfect thanks man...guess i got 55 min to make 40K... lol
Telate

Post by Telate »

You can always take out a loan to cover the rest of the full cost, but it, then pay back the loan. You only get charged interest daily - if you take it out at the beginning of the day and pay it back before the end you get no interest.
Nina

Post by Nina »

I actualy have the biggest harvester head I could find on the started tractor. also the corn header. I dont think there are any limits on which heads fit on which harvester
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Fletcher117 wrote:So theres a 30% off sale on the exact harvester i want ( the second one) right below the FAHN red one. And i am able to buy the cutter but no the actual tractor. i only have 2 plots of land 15 & 16. I have 2 harvester as well.
Off-topic, kinda. Why do you have two harvesters for such a small plot of land. That's a lot of daily maintenance money. I ask, because I have 11 fields, and I still get by easily with one harvester. One field (#38) is grass for the sheep.

Full disclosure: I just recently bought a beet harvester which is dedicated to the beet farm on #15/16, and #14. Prior to that, single harvester harvested all 10 crop fields.
Nina

Post by Nina »

wow. you must be playing on x15 or something like that to get it all without wither. cant wait till I am that successfull
tamworthleon

Post by tamworthleon »

Nina wrote:wow. you must be playing on x15 or something like that to get it all without wither. cant wait till I am that successfull
Set you growing rate to slow while your harvesting this should slow down the withering problem for you
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Nina wrote:wow. you must be playing on x15 or something like that to get it all without wither. cant wait till I am that successfull
I normally play at SLOW growth rate and 15X. When harvesting is completed, I set it to 60x so my 1000 sheep produce wool faster.

Also, 10 of those fields are on the farm road: 13,14,15/16 combined,17,18,19,20,21. 13 is corn only. 14,15,16 are my beet farm. Corn and beets use the same seeder and cultivator, so I can move equipment between the two sets of fields within 20 seconds.

The only common piece of equipment is the fertilizer, which is permanently attached to a Lintner Geotrac. Because it must be driven manually (no AI worker), I drive him from field to field fertilizing. Across the street from the road between 17 and 18, I have a seed pallet and fertilizer tank, so I need not drive back to the farm for those things.

The only other manual task is driving a tractor/trailer to each harvester to collect the crop when the harvester hopper is full and shuttling the crop back to the silos. The big combine has a tractor/trailer and the beet harvester has his own.

I also keep tabs on my sheep farm with 1000 sheep. Gotta move those pallets.