Need Mod Help - Autoloader 48

CornetPlayer

Need Mod Help - Autoloader 48

Post by CornetPlayer »

This mod works in FS2011 (I assume), but has a problem in FS 2013. The problem is that after loading the 26th bale, the game locks-up.. Will not even respond to ESC/Escape key. Must use Task Manager to terminate the program. I like the mod, because it has very nice animations. It's just a shame it has this one bug. There are no LUA files. Perhaps it is simply incompatible with the "$l10n_TypeDesc_BaleLoader" class in the GIANTS engine.

Here is the original site: Download site

Other folks are looking for a larger capacity auto-loader. We would appreciate your help.
Last edited by CornetPlayer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Telate

Re: Need Mod Help - Autoloader 48

Post by Telate »

What does your log say? I can't download the file due to it wanting to install into fs2011 which I do not have. The vehicle type won't be wrong if you can buy and use the vehicle. This may be caused by the animation running out of animation room, or the spots that it uses for placing the bales are missing (I had this problem with one that I did). If the capacity is greater than the amount of defined spots, it will freeze once it has no where to place the bail. If you'd be able to upload just the .zip file I would be able to take a look at it.
Ignore the above, I thought it was the same as the other mod that you posted. The problem is if it is putting 2 bails up at a time, there is only enough space for 12 animations to be placed in (i.e. 24 bails). The 26th bail it tries to place causes it to crash due to it not having anywhere to place the bail. I don't think I'll have time to look into it in any more depth this week, but next week I should have a day or two to look at it.
Last edited by Telate on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Please note: No direct Links for every Mods or Maps in Posts allowed, please use the PN for this Problem.
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Telate wrote:Ignore the above, I thought it was the same as the other mod that you posted. The problem is if it is putting 2 bails up at a time, there is only enough space for 12 animations to be placed in (i.e. 24 bails). The 26th bail it tries to place causes it to crash due to it not having anywhere to place the bail. I don't think I'll have time to look into it in any more depth this week, but next week I should have a day or two to look at it.
Thank you. Your efforts will be greatly appreciated. I Googled for the original development team, but unfortunately LS-Spain (the mod team) is used elsewhere as well.
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Any progress on this?
Telate

Post by Telate »

Sorry, I've been busy with work (12 hours nights for the last 9 days...one more to go). I'll try to look into it on sunday or Monday

Edit: looked at it quickly in the game, I see the problem but don't have time to look through the code. It should put 4 bales up at the same time, not only 2 bails.
Telate

Post by Telate »

I believe this is coded into the LUA file that's encrypted in the game to flip the 2 bundles up. Can't really change it.
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

thanks for checking