Kuhn Primor 3570 M

SLS93

Kuhn Primor 3570 M

Post by SLS93 »

How do you use it? I want to give my cows bedding but buggered if I can get it to work.
Racn

Re: Kuhn Primor 3570 M

Post by Racn »

The Kuhn only lets me do 1 bale at a time for bedding, doesnt register the 2nd bale properly and the 3rd it doesnt register at all. You still unload the straw bale at the large feeder, Im going to just load 6 bales or so with my stacker and bring them down to the feed area to load them for bedding, 1 at a time.
SLS93

Post by SLS93 »

How do you use it though? Back it up or to where you feed silage and that or??? And do you just put the straw bales in there? (Its super hard to get them in!!)
Cras

Post by Cras »

It works almost the same as the self-propelled one. Park it with it's right side to the troughs and keep it hooked to a tractor. Then use a FEL to dump one bale of straw in the bucket. Switch to your tractor again and turn the Primor on (look for the unload-pictogram). That should do the trick. To my knowledge it doesn't matter or not whether the door is open, but loading with the door open is a little easier.

On the FEL, I use the agrovector, because it has that nice extendable boom. Makes it a lot easier to dump bales in; just stab one bale, drive it to the Primor, extend the boom as far as you can and maneuver the fork above the bucket. Tip forward and there you go.