Just finished the tutorial and am almost stuck

markothevrba

Re: Just finished the tutorial and am almost stuck

Post by markothevrba »

I stand by my statement, to leave crop in silo's, because if you sell it right away the prices will plumit and when great demand hits, not only won't you have anything to sell, the price won't be as high.

I planted canola over and over until I had 500,000 of it in the silo. That's when great demand hit, I instantly had a windmill *thumbsup*
Yoda75

Post by Yoda75 »

markothevrba wrote:I stand by my statement, to leave crop in silo's, because if you sell it right away the prices will plumit and when great demand hits, not only won't you have anything to sell, the price won't be as high.

I planted canola over and over until I had 500,000 of it in the silo. That's when great demand hit, I instantly had a windmill *thumbsup*
:this: is the best tip :!:

I also stand by my statement, leave the crop in silos, grow canola, wait till a great demand on canola. Nothing wrong being a buissinessman. :hi:
ewsg

Post by ewsg »

Great tips, really.

So, how can we know when the demand grows?

There is also something strange (I think), and I could not find any solution in the game's manual.

I hire a worker and he starts to work at the wheat field. But, after some time, it stops and disappears from the machine. Where am I doing wrong? :)
markothevrba

Post by markothevrba »

ewsg wrote:Great tips, really.

So, how can we know when the demand grows?

There is also something strange (I think), and I could not find any solution in the game's manual.

I hire a worker and he starts to work at the wheat field. But, after some time, it stops and disappears from the machine. Where am I doing wrong? :)

What exactly is he doing?
ewsg

Post by ewsg »

Hi,

So, I got now. But, when preparing the field for sowing happened the problem. The worker stopped. In the posterior works he done the job perfectly. Now I'm trying to figure how to do that missions with the front loader. I simply don't find any "target" when I reached the destination. I got to see pallets, but was not able to pick up them.
markothevrba

Post by markothevrba »

It's really hard and most of them you don't get enough time anyway. I think the frontloader missions are a waste of time. I say forget the front loader missions, take 1 kramer, buy the yellow mower, drive it to the golf course and only accept missions that require you to mow the golf course. Just leave that tractor there, it's easy money
FearEile

Post by FearEile »

ewsg wrote: I got to see pallets, but was not able to pick up them.
Did you buy any chance forget to buy the pallet forks for the loader?
Eggsbox: FearEile
ewsg

Post by ewsg »

Really, I'm almost forgetting that front loader missions.

Regarding pallet forks, I could not find them in the store. I thought it came with the front loader. :(

Regarding the golf course missions, how can I find this place? :)
CasB

Post by CasB »

Pallet forks are one of the 2 items below the frontloader.

The golf course is in the far south-east of the map.
markothevrba

Post by markothevrba »

CasB wrote:Pallet forks are one of the 2 items below the frontloader.

The golf course is in the far south-east of the map.

AKA bottom right corner of the map. Just park a kramer with a mower there, set mission interval to 2 mins and become rich :coolnew: