hired workers do a bad job

isycz

Re: hired workers do a bad job

Post by isycz »

Top Soil wrote:My next problem with those massive rolling hills is the fairly significant swatches of bare ground that get left when I run the big 15 meter sower over it. Get the same issue with the hired monkeys stopping and turning around. Can't decide if I should just downgrade to the nice red 9m sower, or keep overplanting manually.
I use the Horsch Pronto (9m sower) but I have had similar issues to those you describe, particularly with a 15m wide cultivator (terrano15fx). If you are using ESLimiter, you might find that decreasing the speed helps.
Nina

Post by Nina »

I am actualy just cutting the field into smaller sections with the towers in the middle. I plant several smaller crops rather then one big crop.
General Lee

Post by General Lee »

wizard4278 wrote:
stibz / Rob wrote:I need a chainsaw mod *thumbsup*
Can anyone confirm whether or not this works?

Also, where can I get it if it works?
isycz

Post by isycz »

You need to sign a disclaimer before you are allowed to use it. It is not designed for sheering sheep :shock:
General Lee

Post by General Lee »

isycz wrote:You need to sign a disclaimer before you are allowed to use it. It is not designed for sheering sheep :shock:

Yeah, but does it actually work? Has anyone tested the Chainsaw mod, and can they confirm that it works? Could you post a YouTube video or screenshot please if you have?

Thank you.
physbo

Post by physbo »

Chainsaw mod does nothing sadly