FUN TOPIC>>>FAVORITE MODS OF ALL TIME

wizard4278

Re: FUN TOPIC>>>FAVORITE MODS OF ALL TIME

Post by wizard4278 »

I have yet to find a 2 Rivers map that doesn't freeze upon the loading process. Downloaded the "Final Version" today, but same thing happens :neutralnew:
I'm downloading a "Mario" map as I type, hope it goes well. :gamer:
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
Nina

Post by Nina »

give two rivers time to load.. takes a while because it is HUGE. also, I must not have the latest version becasue the storage shed everyone talks about isnt there. can someone link me to it or PM me the DL link?
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

Nina wrote:give two rivers time to load.. takes a while because it is HUGE. also, I must not have the latest version becasue the storage shed everyone talks about isnt there. can someone link me to it or PM me the DL link?
I get the dreaded "Giants engine has stopped ...." message
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

Col.Neville wrote:Poettinger front 130wq front mounted windrower. you can do two rows into one of straw and lots of hay in one pass.
krone zx550 custom silage wagon wider pickup so you dont miss all of that turning.
futterlagerv1.2 no more dickin with bales anymore with this. add it to the map with the ge and store straw, hay, silage and then pick it back up to make tmr with the spv12.

mods id like to see
Caterpillar P-5000 Powerloader loader from aliens.
d11 dozer to smooth the silos. there are 15 planes in a silo so there shouldnt be more than 40k in each one. currently you can wind up with 50 or more in some of them which can cause your truck and even fel to get stuck. run this over it and redistribute everything out evenly across all 15 planes compacting as you go.

Can you make a fast tutorial how to install futterlager into a map?
(Using giants editor, i dont know where to place the map (foragestore) and then place it using editor)
Col.Neville

Post by Col.Neville »

works best with a mod map. that way if you mess up you can download a fresh copy instead of having to redo the game. so download your favorite one and use it.

1. create a folder foragestorage in mods/#yourmodmapdir#/map/models/buildings
2. unzip/extract all to the foragestorage folder you just created. so after you are finished you should have a textures folder and the foragestorage i3d file.
3. goto your mods/#yourmodmapdir#/map folder and open the map01.i3d file with the editor.
4. find where you want to put the bldg in the map and go there with the camera.
5. in the scenegraph panel click in the whitespace out to the right of all of the icons. this makes sure you dont have anything selected.
6. look up and right under the w in window there is a page with a green plus sign push it.
7. navigate to the foragestorage folder you created earlier. and choose the foragestorage i3d file.
8. now ctrl b and click on the ground in the editor where you want the bldg to be.
9. goto the scenegraph panel and highlight the futterlager which should be at the very bottom of the list. use the colored arrows on the sphere to move it where you want and rotate it etc..
10 just to the left and below the V in view click save. your done.

there are a bunch of better tutorials on youtube as well. farmeryip does some good ones.
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

Yay it worked! Thanks alot man!
http://forum.farming-simulator.com/view ... 79&t=50886

Hay and grass = same storage = you can give the sheeps hay to eat/you can mix with grass as hay in feeder wagon?
Gotta try that