Feed store v 1.2

wizard4278

Feed store v 1.2

Post by wizard4278 »

I have the feed store located at my dairy operation and had loaded it with loose hay, loose straw and moved my silage from the bunker to the silage bay.
Two questions:
1. Now that my bunker is empty, I can't refill it with chaff. Do I have to wait untill my silage bay of the feed store is empty?
2. What is the 4th bay used for? Mixed feed maybe?
Thanks in advance :hi:
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
isycz

Re: Feed store v 1.2

Post by isycz »

If you are referring to the "futterlager" on two-rivers, note that it is a mod that is built into the map and not a standard feature of the game.

I have experienced issues with empty bunkers not accepting chaff/grass. If I drive a loader through it releases the bunker. I wonder if driving other vehicles through the bunker mess it up somehow. Other than this, it could be a bug with the map

The bays are grass/hay, straw, silage and compound feed (mixed feed?).... I think. I have only put grass and straw in it thus far though. I can't find a way of telling how much is in it so their could be a jolly green giant sleeping underneath munching everything you put in :mrgreen:
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

The 4th bay accepted the mixed feed, but now I can't get it back out. Will try the loader trick, thanks.
The loader trick did indeed solve the problem. After some experimenting I have discovered that to load the feed mix, you must use the "special" silage forks and tipper, supplied with the mod.
Top Soil

Post by Top Soil »

Yeah, and honestly I don't see the point in mixed up feed and storing it there so that I have to dig it out with forks and tippers later in order to use it. I'd rather just mix it later -- you can store six days worth of feed in the trough - so meh.

Now if it allow the Kuhn SPV Confort to magic hoover that mixed feed back in, that would be nice - but I suspect the challenge is around the percentages in mixed - i.e. if you could hoover up mixed feed the game code isn't set up to divide it into % components, etc.
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

Top Soil wrote:Yeah, and honestly I don't see the point in mixed up feed and storing it there so that I have to dig it out with forks and tippers later in order to use it. I'd rather just mix it later -- you can store six days worth of feed in the trough - so meh.

Now if it allow the Kuhn SPV Confort to magic hoover that mixed feed back in, that would be nice - but I suspect the challenge is around the percentages in mixed - i.e. if you could hoover up mixed feed the game code isn't set up to divide it into % components, etc.
That was my assumption, to be able to use the Kuhn to hoover it back up :neutralnew: I'm just glad I had only put a small amount of mixed feed in there, to experiment. Although it is nice to have the hay and straw handy to simply hoover up. Soooooo, now I'll now use bay's 3 &4 to park equipment in.
Col.Neville

Post by Col.Neville »

yeah you just use the spv 12 to pick everything back up with. i changed the last bay to store manure instead of tmr on mine.
Nina

Post by Nina »

which version of two rivers has it? and can someone link to the download page for it? not the direct download link because they will deleat that but the page where I can click the download.
isycz

Post by isycz »