Bob just started using seed all by himself??

silvrrubi592

Bob just started using seed all by himself??

Post by silvrrubi592 »

I downloaded a bunch of mods the the night and after installing them in the mod folder, my AI helper's (Bob and his friends) have decided that they want to start using seeds when I send them out to plant crops.

The idea of letting them use the seed is growing on me because it does make the game more realistic, but the fools just keep driving around after they run out of seeds in the sower - so now not only can't I trust them to avoid treees and cars on the default map, but they just keep driving around without seed in the sower ....and they expect get paid for shoddy work too??? I don't think so! If I have to sit and watch them drive around now, then I might just as well do it myself.

My question is, if I were to decide that Bob and friends aren't allowed to burn my hard earned money on seeds all will-nilly anymore, what changes do I need to make and to what file?
Nina

Re: Bob just started using seed all by himself??

Post by Nina »

some mods include "hired workers consume seed adn fuel" mod. find the one that does it and remove it. and on two rivers map, it is standard
Cpt.Ass
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by Cpt.Ass »

Nina wrote:some mods include "hired workers consume seed adn fuel" mod. find the one that does it and remove it. and on two rivers map, it is standard
Is it standard on Two Rivers they use seed and fuel and you have to refill?
Steam: mikerowe666 - feel free to add me.
silvrrubi592

Post by silvrrubi592 »

Thanks. I figured I would need to delete things, which is fine becasue I didnt start using them yet, but now the question is just how far back do I need to go. I junked everythign i downloaded the other night and it was still happening.

Even so, it just forces em to do the work myself which isn't that bad.

Does this just happen with maps, or can it be part of things like harvesters and other tools too?
Nina

Post by Nina »

Cpt.Ass wrote:
Nina wrote:some mods include "hired workers consume seed adn fuel" mod. find the one that does it and remove it. and on two rivers map, it is standard
on default map I dont need to refuel and add seed for the workers, but on two rivers I do. great mod though ad worth the hassle. and honestly. IRL if you hire a guy, he isnt going to buy the seed and fuel himself. there is a service trailer though that you can get. it holds seed and fuel fill points on it as well as a preasure washer and some floodlights to light up your work area. I tow one out to the area I am working and use that. it is great because I can work a group of fields or mabey a field that I have sectioned off into several smaller ones, and I will have supplies near by. http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/24153 this is it. and I find it verry usefull.
silvrrubi592

Post by silvrrubi592 »

I was just trying to figure out how to chnage thigns back to the default non-usage mod because I dumped all the mods I had loaded and it's still turned on.

Can someone post a link to the most current version of Two Rivers? I remember seeing it a while ago, on several sites i think, but all I can find now is the split bridge piece and some airplanes that seem to be for 2011.
ceebee501

Post by ceebee501 »

Nina wrote:
Cpt.Ass wrote:
on default map I dont need to refuel and add seed for the workers, but on two rivers I do. great mod though ad worth the hassle. and honestly. IRL if you hire a guy, he isnt going to buy the seed and fuel himself. there is a service trailer though that you can get. it holds seed and fuel fill points on it as well as a preasure washer and some floodlights to light up your work area. I tow one out to the area I am working and use that. it is great because I can work a group of fields or mabey a field that I have sectioned off into several smaller ones, and I will have supplies near by. http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/24153 this is it. and I find it verry usefull.

Was the conversion just as simple as changing version from 4 to 9 and adding in daily up keep, brand, and type?
Edit: I guess not, how did you get it working?
Nina

Post by Nina »

actualy... right mod, wrong link. I will have to look later for the right link for the 2013 version. I actualy found the link for it originaly on this forum but I dont think that page is on here any more
ceebee501

Post by ceebee501 »

Nina wrote:actualy... right mod, wrong link. I will have to look later for the right link for the 2013 version. I actualy found the link for it originaly on this forum but I dont think that page is on here any more
Its not this one you mean is it? In the full discription for it it says its for seeders and sprayers.
http://www.ls2013.com/farming-simulator ... -1-mp.html
Nina

Post by Nina »

nope. the one I have is the one I linked but it is already converted to 2013. has fuel, seed, lighting, and a preasure washer.
General Lee

Post by General Lee »

The Hired Worker Consumes Fuel and seed has got to be the most stupid mod ever created. Don't the modders realize that's already taken out as part of the hired worker's pay?