PRESENTATION

Higgings

Re: PRESENTATION

Post by Higgings »

Hey.

Henrik Higgings, 34years and from Denmark.
Work as traktor driver in farmingcontracter company, so drive John Deere, Fendt and New Holland most days.
I have asked for a Claas 950, but so fare boss says no :mrgreen:
Use to work as lumber jack, has a education as it, but my back keeps bothering me, so bether to drive tractor.

When not at work, I have my girlfriend and our son and a old house wich takes time.
And ofcause my biggest hobby, Land Rovers *thumbsup*

Currently I run 2 FS2013 games.
One with Claas on 2rivers, and John Deere on Auckerland :smileynew:
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

Hi, I'm 49 yrs old and when not "working" making 3D animations, logos etc. I spend as much time as possible driving in ETS2 or farming here in FS13.
I was a lorry driver from age 17 until 10 yrs ago when I was hit by a drink driver. He got 18 months prison and I got a life sentence! (am I bitter about it? to right I am!!!)

I have been very happily married (apparently) for 15 years and have 2 kids, 1 girl and 1 boy.
I love collecting mods/maps and have over 20 Gb worth so far. I currently have 8 save games and prefer smaller more detailed maps to the vast bland maps you can find.

I have a small amount of engineering and electronics ability (I built my wheelchair from the wheels up and my PC from the PSU out! lol) but I have almost zero software abilities :confusednew:

Oh, and finally I am definitely NOT a gamer! :gamer: I wouldn't know where to start :blushnew:
Peace,

Bob T.

1466IH

Post by 1466IH »

I am Drew i farm about 1200 acres with my cousin in central illinois. i know basicly nothing about computers other than how to get on craigslist but i got a new laptop and and found the demo for FS13 by accident in HPGames. just dowloaded the game last week and and love it. i thought it would be corny and cheap but i am impressed. I wish there were more CaseIH tractors and equipment because that is what we use but i can deal with it.
Cinq-Power

Post by Cinq-Power »

Hello, Albert here from the Netherlands, also known as Cinq-Power.

In real life i am a truckdriver and a crane operator.
Also i am a safety marshall at the Dutch Rally Championship

But on my home time i like to play Farming Simulator, i got the 2009 and 2011 version as well, got a bit hooked on it i think.
Huskerfan50

Post by Huskerfan50 »

Hello, I am Mark from Texas. I'm 49 and I was raised on a farm in Nebraska. I moved to Texas in 1986 and work in the medical transportation industry.
i am new to farming simulator and i am enjoying the software, and learning about the world's ag equipment.

Have fun
Mark
dangeon

Post by dangeon »

Hello everybody,

I'm Dangeon, I'm 28 years old. I'm Italian.
I study at the university of informatic.

I'm very big fan of this game because I'm born in country between tractors.

This game is very real simulator.

Thanks.
D@ngeon.
Old MacDonald

Post by Old MacDonald »

Hello, I'm Old MacDonald, despite the name I'm new to farming simulator, I saw videos of a guy playing it on youtube and just had to buy it immediately!
I'm 44 and work as a gardener in England.
FrankIV

Post by FrankIV »

Hello Im Frank IV. I work on a dairy farm in Vermont.
kikidu45

Post by kikidu45 »

Bonjour,

Je me présente je m’appelle Kevin et j ai commencer depuis quelque temps a jour a Farming simulator 2013.
Mais j'ai un petit problème.
Stewart_P_Dasso

Post by Stewart_P_Dasso »

Hey all, Stewart P"Dasso here, I farm for real. Dairy farm. Small operation 150 cows in milk about 300- 350 in entire heard. Sound friggin' crazy to me I work a farm all day long and come home and play a farm sim....smh

Yeah I need help :frown: :lol:
Sirkel

Post by Sirkel »

Hi !

I'm Sirkel, 25 years old, and Community Manager at Focus which is Farming Simulator publisher. I'm here to assist Freki on the forum as well as on other IPs.

I'm here to bring your feedback to the team and answer your questions, so don't hesitate to contact me !

See you soon !
Focus Team - Community Manager
The-Kire

Post by The-Kire »

Hey!!

So, I´m Erik 13 year from Sweden!

On my free time I like to play PC :gamer: And drive tractor and so on our farm!

I play many games but I think I play FS 13 most! ;]

I´ve played FS since 09, I saw it in the game shop and, Wich kid doesn´t like tractors? ;]

Since then I´ve preordered the games and will continue with that and play them all the time! :]
So, I don´t think I got anymore to say now so, Have a great day everyone! :D
Billscpap

Post by Billscpap »

I'm 62 and a medical salesman from Washington State. I was a big fan of flight simulators but now a huge fan of farm simulator. As I have allergies, I could never be a farmer in real life so this is the next best thing to it. Keep it coming!
FarmerJeff

Post by FarmerJeff »

I'll be 64 next month, living in Arizona and working in a college library, and will be retiring in two years. I've opened a thread in the General Questions area concerning Farmer Jeff's working career in Hagenstedt.
Hemi316

Post by Hemi316 »

Im Daniel, 31 from Kentucky. I drove a truck for a while and now i have arthritis and cant work. So i play farm sim everyday to pass the time. Looking for anyone else like me who plays wayyyy to much to start a farm together. This is my first farm sim game and im loving it.